Coming Back To Buffalo!

I Love It!
Attached Images File Type: jpg IMG_20240714_073225~3.jpg (407.3 KB, 336 views)
When will you be here? (Hot little ass btw)
When will you be here? (Hot little ass btw) Originally Posted by stiffchicken
Lol thanks dates are 9/10 - 9/12
Updated visit 9/13 - 9/14
guys is this ...a threAD?
guys is this ...a threAD? Originally Posted by Plastic Man
Since you care baby I'll answer it for you, it's WHATEVER YOU want it to be baby xoxo

BUT the more interesting and feasible question is; Is it weird, strange, odd for a person to have ALMOST 12,000 post BUT NOT ONE REVIEW? Dang not ONE? We don't know if you are a true "hobbyist" so why do you care what I or anyone post especially if its PROVEN that we are reputable?
Since you care baby I'll answer it for you, it's WHATEVER YOU want it to be baby xoxo

BUT the more interesting and feasible question is; Is it weird, strange, odd for a person to have ALMOST 12,000 post BUT NOT ONE REVIEW? Dang not ONE? We don't know if you are a true "hobbyist" so why do you care what I or anyone post especially if its PROVEN that we are reputable?
Originally Posted by Star Hollowday

Nice response!

Harris looking for a press secretary Mam, Have fun in BUF

he earned lifetime PA
Looks like the average nondescript millennial

He is part of the secret circle jerk club. Never mind him. He probably already notified the mods to try and get this closed. This is his Facebook.

Would rather see 1 of your posts that 20k of his!
There's a club
  • jan-w
  • 09-01-2024, 02:12 PM
The kitten has claws!
Plastic Man is like an STD; something we all try to avoid.