This place has seriously gone to shit

Honestly fuck eccie and all the stupid new rules. Tempted to make a forum and say to hell with this place. Can’t say shit but eccie can stay keeping the clicks but H*******(who write the encounters) and P********(who get encounters written about) are the ones that take all the risk now.

What does ECCIE stand for again? Cause I see that even got taken off.

So much for a place for information on... don’t want to say the bad E word (since anything could get you in trouble) that ECCIE stands for.
This place is more for setting up opportunities for everyone to get taken advantage of.

Yeah the owners really don’t care about this “community” anyways. They didn’t even give warning when they took the site. But sure did get it up and running before it was even finished. Just to get those dicks, I mean clicks.

I stay pretty quite but I’ve been on eccie since 2012. This place is now just a sesspool.
In the new world of rules and regulations you/we adapt or go away.

If it sucks and you feel the need to start your own,,,,,,bye.

The site has been up for a month now and thousands of others have adapted to the new rules, it has been a learning curve for all and some still don't want to conform.

It's not the owners responsibility for your method of survival, nor is it the Modeators. It's the lifestyle you chose and if you use these sites, you follow the rules.

It may not be what all like but again, if you can't adapt, ,,,,bye.
Why are you here then? Bye.....
Don't blame ECCIE .. they didn't Vote for FOSTA..
Brandee69 you look very hot by the way!
Brandee69 you look very hot by the way! Originally Posted by FunMonday
Brandee is very hot. I've met her. And Gina is amazing too. I'm the unofficial president of her fan club
wow have a fan club ..woooowhoo
Brandee is very hot. I've met her. And Gina is amazing too. I'm the unofficial president of her fan club Originally Posted by haihawaii2000
I wanna join the fan club!
Orianna...

Are your frustrations more towards the site or to the entire hobby?

I ask this because upon viewing your bio, it reads with a tone of bitterness and contempt.

May need to get a few sessions in and then take a break.
Yes the site isn’t the same , currently my least fav!
Honestly fuck eccie and all the stupid new rules. Tempted to make a forum and say to hell with this place. Can’t say shit but eccie can stay keeping the clicks but H*******(who write the encounters) and P********(who get encounters written about) are the ones that take all the risk now.

What does ECCIE stand for again? Cause I see that even got taken off.

So much for a place for information on... don’t want to say the bad E word (since anything could get you in trouble) that ECCIE stands for.
This place is more for setting up opportunities for everyone to get taken advantage of.

Yeah the owners really don’t care about this “community” anyways. They didn’t even give warning when they took the site. But sure did get it up and running before it was even finished. Just to get those dicks, I mean clicks.

I stay pretty quite but I’ve been on eccie since 2012. This place is now just a sesspool. Originally Posted by Orianna Grey
What can we do to make it better for you Orianna?
have to meet in person then you can get a punch card for membership

I wanna join the fan club! Originally Posted by Sir Axl
  • BLM69
  • 07-19-2018, 07:51 PM
Yes the site isn’t the same , currently my least fav! Originally Posted by Exotic_gem
But continue to post here, I hate the other 2 sites that took over when this site went down, never went back to them to complain about it. Just never went back

This site is what you make of it, I know women here happy with the site $$$ and they don't need to post in every other thread making announcements. Complainers need to hit the road and don't look back
hit the road Jack and don't look back no more no more

site does me good ..
hit the road Jack and don't look back no more no more

site does me good ..