Special Mention to Lovely Lana Warren

Please allow me to interrupt regularly scheduled hobby talk to give props to one of the class acts on the board *** Lana Warren***

I want to wish my special friend Lana a belated Valentine day hug and well wishes for being my friend and playmate.
Talk about a beautiful, wise soul!

For those who know her and those who don't know her....Chime in and share your love...if you wish

Love you Girlfriend
Emily
Great lady. I trust and respect her highly. Wonderfull person to know
I Agree, Lana is a special friend.
She is the ONLY provider that knows more personal info about me than any other provider, and we never been BCD. For some reason, she has an ora about her that i instantly trusted. We used to talk alot in chat but in the last several months, We don't talk at all. I guess i must have messed up somewhere or said something that she didn't like and she just stopped talking to me. I met her once in person and when she seen me, she ran away pretty fast. lol I guess i should have warned her that i am not prince charming. lol I still call her my special friend though, and i value her friendship. She is Loved by MANY.

CG
Lana is certainly a fun lady.
Lana is one of the classiest ladies I have ever had the pleasure of meeting! Kind, level headed, passionate, the list goes on and on.
I will have to agree ..........Lana a very SPECIAL "LADY"
Lana is a hoot! I only no her from chatting and posts here but she is clearly a special lady.
One of these days I may have the pleasure of meeting her.
Lana is clearly the best!

She brings a humanity to this place that is so rare!

Lana, You know how I think about you!

Thank You Emily for starting this thread about an incredible person!
Lana is an angel. She has been wonderful and supportive to me and so many others. I've only seen her once and she was wonderful then, too.
Lana is all of the above and in addition, governer to two nation states. A great lady with a great heart, mind and a terrific sense of humor. Best wishes, Lana!

Emily, thanks for the thoughtful thread.
I got to hang with Lana today and she is the best I love her lots great lady!
  • motor
  • 02-26-2012, 08:13 PM
I am glad to call her my friend. Lana has a heart of gold and is one of the nicest people I know.
I Agree, Lana is a special friend.
She is the ONLY provider that knows more personal info about me than any other provider, and we never been BCD. For some reason, she has an ora about her that i instantly trusted. I value her friendship. She is Loved by MANY.

CG Originally Posted by Copierguy0
+1 for some reason she is on my list too, but when my wallet and schedule line up I tend to get distracted by ... almost anything damn ADD
Lana, is an awesome lady and a great friend. I am lucky to call her friend.
Very good thread, Emily. I wish her the best of luck and safety. I have not had the pleasure of actually hanging out with her like you have. Some day soon, we should all catch up and meet for dinner. Emily you rock as well.