Where do YOU like cum?? Pics!

Ok, we have seen breasts in the past, and now we are seeing asses...ladies, let's show these men where we enjoy their cum!

Dagnabbit, Tiff!

Don't post stuff like that on the NATIONAL board unless you are willing to drive up to Ohio and let me get in on the arts and crafts demonstration!

LMAO!!!
I didnt post any naughty parts this time... I swear! These pics should be legit.

Notice in the first set of pics the person taking the pics are in the back seat, where as the person I was servicing was in the front seat.... lol
have my attention. now thats a thread starter.
Ok, we have seen breasts in the past, and now we are seeing asses...ladies, let's show these men where we enjoy their cum!

Originally Posted by Tiffany Cums
Come on ladies, post some of YOUR pics! Let's see them!

I'm a big fan of COB myself....

MMMM I "feel" my artistic side cumming out. Would love to do some face painting Tiffany. PM quick!!
omg thats hot
I'm a big fan of COB myself....

Originally Posted by Lexy Laye
now this is a thread.....and the pics to go with it. proof is in the pics.....cumming in a condom is for the birds......we need to unleash the wild side more....and put it where it rightfully belongs.....on the woman of choices' leg, thigh, back, chest, face....etc....
All I can say is it appear Tiff likes her cum in the car and in the bedroom. lol

BTW, Tff, can't wait for a trip to OK.
Lexy Laye-

Thanks girl! I knew there were more pics out there! And look at you....looking all hot and tasty....yum!

Thank you Charles! Can't wait to meet you myself! Then we can take some of our own pics!
I think i just found where I would like to put mine.......

Come on ladies, post some of YOUR pics! Let's see them!

Originally Posted by Tiffany Cums
All I can say is it appear Tiff likes her cum in the car and in the bedroom. lol

BTW, Tff, can't wait for a trip to OK. Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
importantly in her mouth
ok I don't have any pics,so who wants to cum get a pic with me and post it???? lol!!!
ok I don't have any pics,so who wants to cum get a pic with me and post it???? lol!!! Originally Posted by DallasRain
I'll hold the camera!