Erotic vs. Fetish

Years ago, I was seeing a woman that'd recently left my firm for another job. I took her out for drinks..the conversation migrated to topics that would've been inappropriate between employer/employee and she expressed a mutual attraction to my suggestion. I was delighted when she asked me drive to the top floor of a parking garage in downtown Dallas (3AM), opened the sunroof, stood up, straddled my face and asked if I wouldn't mind eating her out. Three orgasms (hers) and many echoing moans later, she had me lean against the wall while she sucked me off. I just did that again over the 4th of July weekend (different pussy..same garage) and now can't stop thinking about the next time!

Is something like this (exhibitionism?...maybe?) erotic...or a fetish?
Why not a kinky combo of ALL three? I adore public play and find it a turn on that you might be seen.......taking a risk butt not really.......Slurp~~
I'd say it sounds like two out of the three, but not fetishistic. It's relatively straight-forward sex in a public environment, no fetishism in the mix.

But in any case, you enjoyed yourself, your partner and the scene. What else is needed?
Years ago, I was seeing a woman that'd recently left my firm for another job. I took her out for drinks..the conversation migrated to topics that would've been inappropriate between employer/employee and she expressed a mutual attraction to my suggestion. I was delighted when she asked me drive to the top floor of a parking garage in downtown Dallas (3AM), opened the sunroof, stood up, straddled my face and asked if I wouldn't mind eating her out. Three orgasms (hers) and many echoing moans later, she had me lean against the wall while she sucked me off. I just did that again over the 4th of July weekend (different pussy..same garage) and now can't stop thinking about the next time!

Is something like this (exhibitionism?...maybe?) erotic...or a fetish? Originally Posted by txcwby6
I am sure part of it is the thrill of exibitionism. With all the cameras in and around parking garages these days they pretty much see everything that is going on. You might have provided the security person with a great night of voyeurism.....
I always defined fetish as using something non-sexual for sex purposes, i.e. rubber, fur, feet, barbed wire, chips, dips, chains, whips.

OPs story does not strike me as fetish oriented but toe-may-toe toe-mah-toe.
Erotic.
I'd call it breath taking beautiful. In which case it requires no label to categorize it.

So go enjoy and smile for the cameras.
I call it outstanding!