URL / Website: none
City: abilene
State: Texas
Address: local motel
Activities: massage,hj
Hair Length and Color: blond to shoulder
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: 5'6 150 so so looks, getting heavy in middle for my standards, some tats
Recommendation: No
Wasn't there just a review on this Melissa in Abilene shouting from the hills about how good she was? Same one?

Btw worm, sorry for your bad experience. I had one last week, absolutely horrible, I'm still suffering from PTSD lol. When you get your PA, go read my latest No Review, it'll help ya feel better
same one I believe. she had couple of good reviews so I decided to pull the trigger. mot the same for me lol
Wasn't there just a review on this Melissa in Abilene shouting from the hills about how good she was? Same one?

Btw worm, sorry for your bad experience. I had one last week, absolutely horrible, I'm still suffering from PTSD lol. When you get your PA, go read my latest No Review, it'll help ya feel better Originally Posted by FBSMLUVR
That was my review. I genuinely had a good time. I wouldnt say I was singing from the top of the hills per se. But my experience and the menu I got was apparently much better than this guy’s. I’m sorry to the OP who had a bad experience with Melissa.. But you know how it is in this industry. Some girls are pretty consistent. Some girls vary wildly. But even with the girls who are constant there is still a chance of a YMMV scenario. May be an off day. May be habitual. But that’s the biz I guess.
Sorry to hear about your bad experience with her
Sorry for the wasted time Worm.
Definitely a no,she was always high or drinking when i saw her. That when she lived over by the University.