Name: Naughty Niki
Phone: 346.202.5160
Email Address: -
URL / Website: https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...o-naughty-land
City: Odessa
State: Texas
Address: 191 between Billy Hext & Faudree
Activities: We talked....
Hair Length and Color: Long. Dyed a shade of pink.
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: Short, thin, tiny titties and shaved
Recommendation: No
Omg that's horrible

I don't know who this chic thinks she is, but if she thinks she's slow now, it's about to get a hell of a lot slower. I've read both of these reviews on her today multiple times, just can't believe it. I'm so glad my $$$ are collecting dust in my wallet instead of in her greedy little hands.

Two brutal reviews in one day, wow
We need to run these girls out of here! Thanks for saving me a wasted encounter!!! I’m so glad I didn’t leap.
MReacher, I hate you also had a bad experience with her especially since you already had good before.I'm glad you put a no review on her. I was very tempted to give her a no review, but since I seemed to be the only one she did that with I thought maybe she just didn't like me. And I don't know why, I am really a nice guy & pretty laid back. Hope she gets her payback.
I don’t even miss with these girls anymore. I have to reach out to girls form Dallas and HOUSTON and do overnights or something to make it work it for them but I’m jus sick and tired of dealing with these average providers around here and then their menus are limited