Do You Find The Rapper Lizzo Sexually Attractive

She LOL all the way to the bank and you sitting here making fun of how she look..
  • BLM69
  • 08-17-2021, 09:18 PM
She's Gross, I wouldn't even look at that. Now Rhianna yummy
  • BLM69
  • 10-29-2022, 10:09 PM
For every 'Pig' - there exists a Pig f....r'
Wish her and her fans well - but no ED pill would ever suffice. Originally Posted by oeb11
I seen a post about her on TMZ and remembered a thread about here here, I'm a rap fan and I've never heard of her, she has a huge big girls following. Apparently she's famous and rich, I still wouldn't stick my cock in her
EWE!! She is disgusting, over rated and honestly not that talented. She is marketed at a time that is trying to push acceptance by shame. If you do not like here you are shamed because you are not "accepting" and tolerance. Well fuck that. She is gross, sloppy and has zero dignity. Rolls of fat over rolls of fat and wearing clothes that accentuate that is disgusting and undignified.

Honestly HOW can you even have sex with her? Unless your schlong is 12" or more you are not getting into that.
I think she has a pretty mouth & wouldn't mind getting up in it if the rate was right.
I think she has a pretty mouth Originally Posted by MarcellusWalluz
So did John Voight in ''Deliverance''.. Well, a ''purty'' mouth, at least.

But Lizzo has a tight pussy, too. How do I know? I don't, but the Fatties I've fucked tend to trend tight.
From what've learned, its someone for everybody. Men and women have their own types. So, to you Lizzo isn't attractive. But to someone else she is everything. Different strokes for different folks (;
Watch Lizzo play the Flute, and pretend her Flute is your Penis. Tell me she's not hot then
  • BLM69
  • 11-09-2022, 01:35 AM
From what've learned, its someone for everybody. Men and women have their own types. So, to you Lizzo isn't attractive. But to someone else she is everything. Different strokes for different folks (; Originally Posted by Scarlettking
It's more of some guys are desperate and will fuck anything, not having a type