Jeb says he has better things to do than be President

Just 24 hours after Jeb Bush downsized his campaign to fit his struggle in the polls, Bush tells America if they want to elect Trump, go right ahead. Jeb Bush has better things to do than sit around and be demonized.
Speaking in South Carolina today, Jeb Bush said (via CNN’s Jake Tapper), “If this election is about how we’re going to fight to get nothing done, then I don’t want anything, I don’t want any part of it. I don’t want to be elected president to sit around and see gridlock just become so dominant that people literally are in decline in their lives. That is not my motivation. I’ve got a lot of really cool things I cold do other than sit around, being miserable, listening to people demonize me and feeling compelled to demonize them. That is a joke. Elect Trump if you want that.”
Oh, he's playing coy like Joe Biden. Please don't throw me into that briar patch.
  • DSK
  • 10-24-2015, 04:26 PM
Just 24 hours after Jeb Bush downsized his campaign to fit his struggle in the polls, Bush tells America if they want to elect Trump, go right ahead. Jeb Bush has better things to do than sit around and be demonized.
Speaking in South Carolina today, Jeb Bush said (via CNN’s Jake Tapper), “If this election is about how we’re going to fight to get nothing done, then I don’t want anything, I don’t want any part of it. I don’t want to be elected president to sit around and see gridlock just become so dominant that people literally are in decline in their lives. That is not my motivation. I’ve got a lot of really cool things I cold do other than sit around, being miserable, listening to people demonize me and feeling compelled to demonize them. That is a joke. Elect Trump if you want that.” Originally Posted by timpage
I doubt if Bush could change any of that, and apparently not many other people see him as able to do something useful, either. I'm sure Mr. Trump appreciates his endorsement!!
I'm sure Mr. Trump appreciates his endorsement!! Originally Posted by DSK
I'm sure that DSKIdiot was posting under the JLIdiot handle a year ago.

Before he lost the wager!
Can't really say that I blame Mr. Exclamation Mark.

Hell, I'd want to get the fuck out of there too if I woke up one day and discovered I was a presidential candidate. Especially if my poll numbers were shitty.

I've seen it happen time and again. Kids get thorough most of their middle age years and suddenly decide they really don't want to take over the family business.
LOL

Hell, I'd want to get the fuck out of there too if I woke up one day and discovered I was a presidential candidate. Especially if my poll numbers were shitty.

I've seen it happen time and again. Kids get thorough most of their middle age years and suddenly decide they really don't want to take over the family business. Originally Posted by Ex-CEO
Might that be what's behind woomby denying his working at the 'holes that he took over from his Daddy / brother and Momma /SEEster ? IJS....

I've seen it happen time and again. Kids get thorough most of their middle age years and suddenly decide they really don't want to take over the family business. Originally Posted by Ex-CEO
and the half that does ends up running it into the ground. in many cases it's a no-win situation. that's why many business owners end up selling and setting up a trust.
Trump is already distancing himself from the Bush Presidential legacy. Expect to see most of the other Republican candidates to do likewise. Why? Triangulation.

Hillary was beaten by Obama due to her vote on the Iraqi war. Biden wasn't going to escape it, Jeb! can't escape it. Hillary will try to escape it by revising history as much as possible. She can escape it only if the media cover for her.

I think Jeb! realizes this so his frustration is at the breaking point.