Encounter: Ellie_AlexandraXXX is WORLD CLASS!!!

User ID: 306137
Date: 07-17-20
Name: Ellie_AlexandraXXX
Phone: 816-288-3319
Email Address: -
URL (Profile or Bio Page): www.elliealexandraxxx.com
City: Pensacola
State: Florida
Address: Nice upscale hotel in Pensacola
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: BBBJ, Missionary, K9
Duration of Encounter: 60 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Long bright red beautiful hair
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Absolutely stunning woman in every way imaginable and even more so than her photos suggest. Not too short but not too tall with sun kissed golden skin and incredible ink. She has a shape like she was carved out of wood by god himself.
Recommendation: Yes
Nice review, I can contest to her being great. Several times of seeing this lady it gets better every time.
Great review. Really wish I could see her. But so far no dice
Nice! You’ve certainly been busy. We’ll done!
Nice review, I can contest to her being great. Several times of seeing this lady it gets better every time. Originally Posted by war eagle
I can attest that Ellie is great and you will have the time of your life. With several visits under my belt it gets better each time. Can't wait to experience another wonderful time in the days to come.
I swear I’m seriously considering buying myself an overnight as my Christmas present to myself lolol.
Ellie rocked my world yesterday just like she does every time I get near her
Man I’d love to see her but her screening process asks for too much person info for my liking.
Man I’d love to see her but her screening process asks for too much person info for my liking. Originally Posted by Pladguy
If you go directly through her site and process there won’t be a problem. As long as you’re dealing with her then discretion won’t be compromised. She is a genuine professional and I’ve watched her for years just missing her several times until finally yesterday.
Man I’d love to see her but her screening process asks for too much person info for my liking. Originally Posted by Pladguy
Then you are clearly not used to being in high end company. There is nothing she asks for that is not standard protocol in the high end realm
Then you are clearly not used to being in high end company. There is nothing she asks for that is not standard protocol in the high end realm Originally Posted by DJIncognito
I concur that her requests for verification are consistent with professionals such as herself, but I don’t presume to know what anyone else is familiar with. I will say however that her verification isn’t much different (if at all) than P411. If you’re hesitation is due to skepticism I will vouch for her process and legitimacy. If your questions are more specific don’t hesitate to PM me for more details.
I get it. It’s just not for me. I’ve heard rumors of these screening processes turning into blackmail and other such things. Take it for what it is but I’m clearly using my brain over my sexual urges for not potentially putting myself into a shitty situation.
I am with DJ & Pb there, nothing in her screening process is suspect/dangerous if you know how to hobby properly.