Email Address: N/A
URL / Website: N/A
City: Kenmore
State: New York
Address: Delaware
Hair Length and Color: long dark hair
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: When I walked in, I was very surprised by how attractive this lady was. Although not super young, she was ridiculously small and had a great body and not a bad face.
Recommendation: No
The most annoying thing for me was the fact she kept texting on her phone. I would say half the massage was 1 handed. She most be doing ok to afford the Lexus though. ��
  • mkp24
  • 08-10-2020, 09:19 AM
The most annoying thing for me was the fact she kept texting on her phone. I would say half the massage was 1 handed. She most be doing ok to afford the Lexus though. �� Originally Posted by Uronlyman
Luckily I didn’t have that issue, she was pretty engaged the entire time and have a halfway decent massage. Not sure she’s doing a ton of business..seemed pretty dead, no one called while I was there.
Interesting review.

• mkp24
  • 08-10-2020, 01:38 PM
Interesting review.
Originally Posted by quimps
Hopefully not as disappointed as I was at the end! Seriously can’t believe nothing extra after all that teasing. It is basically another Morning Glow but the massage isn’t as good.
I was getting some single hand as well while she talked on the phone for half the session. Don't think 2 hands would've been much a difference with her technique but I understand you.
Yes Morning Glow with better teeth, less engaging and a smaller package.