BLM leader gets shot in the head!!!!

Not by cops, but by 4 blacks!!!!!!

https://t.me/saltycrackernews/1848

https://www.breitbart.com/europe/202...sasha-johnson/

You can’t make this shit up!!!
But she is a mother, courageous, and brave...the media told me so.
What a joke. White supremacist media?
Theyve been defending ya'll 24/7.
They also ask for suppression of the media. Not to print anything but what they approve.
I love it when the devil exposes himself!
Remember when Michael Brown's parents physically fought his grandparents for selling Michael Brown memorabilia in close proximity to each other? The police were called.

Can't we all get along? Does there really need to be a knock down drag out to see who gets the last chicken wing?
Supporters of Black Lives Matter activist Sasha Johnson blamed the media for her shooting during a vigil held outside of the hospital where she remains in critical condition.

I'm glad no one blocked the roads and entrances to the hospital
Audit Black Lives Matter.
But she is a mother, courageous, and brave...the media told me so. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
under duress they did
Head Shot, that's not good.
Does there really need to be a knock down drag out to see who gets the last chicken wing? Originally Posted by gnadfly
reminds me of an old joke

the preacher was coming over for sunday dinner

all the kids had been taught it wasn't polite to be the one to take the last bit of food

the family and the preacher were around the table, just about finishing up, but there was one last pork chop on the platter,

all of a sudden the wind came up and blew through the window and the coal oil lamp went out and the room went dark

everyone heard a loud scream from the preacher and when they got the lamp re-lit, there were seven forks stuck in the back of his hand
you guys ought to follow this on twitter. Folks genuinely believe that it was white guys in black skin suits who showed up to assassinate her, and that the Royal Family is to blame.
Head Shot, that's not good. Originally Posted by Levianon17
For most people yes, but I doubt she has much between her ears that was functioning properly anyways. Maybe it was some black guys who figured out BLM was using blacks to propagate a Marist agenda and has nothing to do with black lives. Except destroying their communities. Just a thought.
you guys ought to follow this on twitter. Folks genuinely believe that it was white guys in black skin suits who showed up to assassinate her, and that the Royal Family is to blame. Originally Posted by GastonGlock
that's not disinformation I see

Approves
Black people don't exist