State: Pennsylvania
Address: Eastside sugar shack
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: Bbbj,fs,cimws
Duration of Encounter: 30 minutes
Hair Length and Color: A marine type haircut just like a man
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Stocky body like a man &a woman but she is a woman a size tits nice booty
Recommendation: Yes
&I had to make sure she had no dick mods&.members slight typo sorry but u guys know what I meant .but im sure I will get smart remarks but it's all Good I expect that from certain members lmao
Thank you for the review. I was just asking about this girl, so thank you for the intel! I might have to take a ride north soon.
post-op ???? just askin
Thank you for the review. I was just asking about this girl, so thank you for the intel! I might have to take a ride north soon. Originally Posted by yinzerpgh
She's good TO GO ALL WOMAN NO DOUBT BRO
post-op ???? just askin Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
  • Dn111
  • 10-25-2021, 07:10 AM
FYI to the moderators and members of this page. This provider AKA tomboy if the review. I contacted her to set something up and she informed me that this review is fake. There's no link in this review to her skip the games site ad. Everybody calling this number, will find out the same thing. she's very unhappy about this fake review.
FYI to the moderators and members of this page. This provider AKA tomboy if the review. I contacted her to set something up and she informed me that this review is fake. There's no link in this review to her skip the games site ad. Everybody calling this number, will find out the same thing. she's very unhappy about this fake review. Originally Posted by Dn111
Every1 knows your HATE BY THE WAY I GOT PREMIUM ACCESS 4MY TRUE REVIEW,HOW U LIKE THAT GENIOUS A TRUE LIAR U R ,SUGAR SHACK
Every1 knows your HATE BY THE WAY I GOT PREMIUM ACCESS 4MY TRUE REVIEW,HOW U LIKE THAT GENIOUS A TRUE LIAR U R ,SUGAR SHACK Originally Posted by Blakeslee
get her to join icky then ????
get her to join icky then ???? Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Originally Posted by Blakeslee
So ya willing ta share her as log as she can't post on icky
mmmmm or pm a mod, sweet n thanks
So ya willing ta share her as log as she can't post on icky
mmmmm or pm a mod, sweet n thanks Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
ops long
My experience with her was different. She drove herself here. I never got the sense that she would be comfortable kissing so I didn't ask. She seemed more reserved to me.
I remember her telling me she lived with an older girlfriend ( in her 40's).
Anyway, every encounter is/ can be different but what this review describes is significantly different than I would have expected it to be.
  • Dn111
  • 10-26-2021, 07:56 PM
My experience with her was different. She drove herself here. I never got the sense that she would be comfortable kissing so I didn't ask. She seemed more reserved to me.
I remember her telling me she lived with an older girlfriend ( in her 40's).
Anyway, every encounter is/ can be different but what this review describes is significantly different than I would have expected it to be. Originally Posted by Craven Lekitty
Like I said earlier she told me this review was fake
proof a gal would not like a fake yes that raised expectations of a real Mr. Next ????