URL / Website: https://www.green-light1.net/nana
City: Dallas (FB)
State: Texas
Address: Off Royal
Activities: Jungle Gym of fun
Hair Length and Color: Black, Short Wedge cut
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Under 5ft, spinner, MM B/Cs. Great Smile. Face older than pics, but body that could get you on "To catch a Predator."
Recommendation: Yes
I don't wanna be that guy, but if they successfully get a lot of people to buy into the new rate, what's to stop the other agencies from doing the same thing.
I refused the new price this morning. Booker said other studios are more for bbfs. I told booker just offer bbfs as an extra and not one price fits all. Good review! And I love how she’s gone back to her OG haircut.
Originally Posted by 2balls75
I don't wanna be that guy, but if they successfully get a lot of people to buy into the new rate, what's to stop the other agencies from doing the same thing. Originally Posted by SpringFest
Exactly!
They always give me a 16oz bottle and sometimes the case is on the counter warm. No way I can drink a warm 16oz water by the door while another monger is waiting for me to leave, lol. Some guys do need to be less obvious tho, I walk in and out of these places like I live there.
Originally Posted by White Tiger
Guys...if we sat outside of those places, I would not take long to notice a trend of guys coming and going. Be honest with yourself. I notice when my neighbors are off from work just by the traffic or lack of traffic, to and from the vehicles.

Don't leave with water or candy in your hands. Consume that inside or hide it as suggested and consider an alternate path to and from the spot.
Guys...if we sat outside of those places, I would not take long to notice a trend of guys coming and going. Be honest with yourself. I notice when my neighbors are off from work just by the traffic or lack of traffic, to and from the vehicles.

Don't leave with water or candy in your hands. Consume that inside or hide it as suggested and consider an alternate path to and from the spot. Originally Posted by BoneHome777
My point exactly. If there are multiple forms of egress, leave a seperate route from which you came. I know some places you have to go down the same stairs you go up. Otherwise, be smart.

Those east Indian families are always outside walking their kids. Not being racist, just facts.

GT
I think yall are overthinking this. It's hot outside we're gonna have water with us XD
I think they’re overthinking it as well, even though they have very valid points. These buildings we enter have probably 50 or 60 apartments in there, nobody knows which door people are coming in and out of. It would be much different if the apartment door faced the parking lot and was exposed to all the other apartment buildings.

It’s the obvious guys holding the phones up looking at the pictures trying to match the building and their heads swiveling around looking like a lost puppy, they need to do better.
It’s the obvious guys holding the phones up looking at the pictures trying to match the building and their heads swiveling around looking like a lost puppy, they need to do better. Originally Posted by 2balls75
Facts!