Review: (Germany) FKK Palmas in Nuremberg

Date: Aug 9, 14
Name: Carla, Maya, Nikki, Anna, Kitty, and More
Contact Info: See website
URL / Website: http://www.fkk-palmas.de/
General Area: Nice area, has outside area, saunas, bar, and food upstairs.
Activities: CBJ, MISH, K9, 69, DATY, DFK, Greek, Everything just covered
Session Length: 30
Fee: 25 to enter +50
Hair Length and Color: varies
Smoking Status: Smoker
Physical Description: See website for pics of girls. 25euro to get in and 50 euro per 30 session. Greek is 100euro. Girls I visited are all very cute, mid to early 20s, and nice.
Recommendation: Yes
If CBJ is really the default then I'll pass. Being able to expect BBBJ is one of the presumed benefits of an FKK.
Some girls do BBBJ, you just have to ask. Normally, the newer girls would do BBBJ.
Bavaria has as only state a law that all intercourse with prostitutes needs to be covered. Of course this does not keep most girls from sucking bare cock, but some stick to it and others will ask for a tip.
Ah yes, this is true. I've heard some refer to Bavaria as the Texas of Germany.
Ah yes, this is true. I've heard some refer to Bavaria as the Texas of Germany. Originally Posted by sean rider
Huh??
Most part of German history they were an independent duchy and later kingdom ... they love insisting on maintaining a certain degree of independence. Hence there is some similarity to Scotland vs. UK or Texas vs. USA.
All true. Bavaria is also the only State in Germany that has its own constitution (all the other states in the German Federal System do not have one).

I did not know about the covered law, but it does not surprise me.

As one of the older Russian guides to Germany says:
Bavaria, home of primitive mountain folks