CIGAR SMOKING, DEAD IN HOUSTON?

So I'm pretty pissed that Downing Street Pub was no longer allowed to smoke indoors because of the stupid cancer center that was in the same shopping center complained. And not that I'm insensitive to cancer survivors & victims, but give me a fucking break. To me that is the equivalent of the banning of same sex marriage.

Anywho... any other place in Houston you can light up some stogies?
Baker Street in Sugar Land.
Monica Lewinsky
will put it to good
use.
Baker Street in Sugar Land. Originally Posted by tbone77494
Dang, so no Houston? Downing Street was in my neighborhood and now I have to drive all the way to SL for some puff puff. Pass.
There are several cigar smokers on this board. Even some ladies that do. Serious Cigars moved over to 610 between Richmond and Westheimer. Sometimes I burn one in there.
There are a number of places in Houston. The mentioned Serious plus Stoogies in the same center as the Palm restaurant.
Yep, on my way to serious now...lucky I live in the burbs though. All bars close to me casa are cigar friendly.
I enjoy an occasional cigar now and then , must be my oral fixation or something
I enjoy an occasional cigar now and then , must be my oral fixation or something Originally Posted by AllisonofHouston
Hit me up when you need an oral fixation fix. I'll cut you a deal and only charge you half the price.
Serious has 3 locations now. 610/Richmond, Champions and JFK.
I don't smoke, at all, but the funny thing is that a fine cigar being smoked does not bother me. In fact I like the way some smell. Not at all like stinky cigs. Those are just horrible.
Big ass party at serious cigars champions tomorrow night. Expecting 600 people, Drew Estates will be there.
If you are looking at bars that allow cigar smoking, check out the 19th hole and the fortune club.
Both are dive bars at I-45 & Rayford in Spring.
Smoking now at serious 1960, drinking crown
Damn, that's near the house. I'm gonna have to hit that one up