Darkey....

Sir, do we need an icky powwow? Your demeanor as of late is not positive nor is it peppy.

What happened to the man who always has something nice to say, lifting people up, telling ugly hos they're pretty in their own way, telling dumbass tards to live and learn and all that chit.

Did someone fuck with my sweet chocolate???

Talk to mama.

Funny, you're the second person to address me in regards to the same subject matter. Have I really been that bad? If so, I'm going to use a line from the most honorable, ethical, and moral person to ever grace this site. David free, lmao! In all seriousness though, not noticing a change in demeanor, so evidence would be great! (FreeDavidFree) lmao!
Someone is denying that his taint is twisted.
Did someone fuck with my sweet chocolate???
Originally Posted by THN
now that you mention it, yeah.. DK is dark chocolate, that bitterness you can't quite get out, that need for a full glass of water after consuming, LOL..

I'm seeing flashes of the old DK, but that DK was over-the-top, especially with the overt love for the ladies.. I'm kind of digging the new DK, who posts real shit in ML, peppered with humor that keeps him grounded.
Love you Boo
I love a man that speaks his mind and tells it like he sees things. I find it sexy.
Actually, you have a point THN, so, therefore, I will be completely transparent and genuine and address the ECCIE community:

Hope all is going well with yall. I need to ask a favor. Im concerned that Im not getting enough sex and am hoping yall could save my life by paying for my hobby habit.
Yup. Seems Im blowjob deficient and its causing my sperm counts to rise. Getting blown by multiple gals might just do the trick.
So if you could just send a little money, say, a coupla thou, each, Id really appreciate it

Y'all hear that????? Our friend, your brother, is in need.

Are we all assholes here? Is there not one of you sinners who will find it in their heart to give to this man who has given us so much?!

Chung??? I'm looking straight at you!

And someone wrangle up these nympho chicks on here who cant get enough! Where are those horny bitches when you need them.

This is a crisis if I've ever seen one folks. Let's come together for the black man.

#darkeykongmatters
Love you Boo Originally Posted by berkleigh
You know I love you girl! Pussy tasting like Turkish delights! Go ahead with yo fine self!
I love a man that speaks his mind and tells it like he sees things. I find it sexy. Originally Posted by SexyPlatinum
And I love a woman who loves a man who.....um, I love you too sweetheart!
Lol hi there good to see you are well
Y'all hear that????? Our friend, your brother, is in need.

Are we all assholes here? Is there not one of you sinners who will find it in their heart to give to this man who has given us so much?!

Chung??? I'm looking straight at you!

And someone wrangle up these nympho chicks on here who cant get enough! Where are those horny bitches when you need them.

This is a crisis if I've ever seen one folks. Let's come together for the black man.

#dicklivesmatter Originally Posted by THN
Oh my sista preach!!!

Btw, fify
Fuck that

#blackdicksmatter
I need a anther drink , Darkey Kong has the burnout blues , drink and be happy
This cornball ass thread!!

I'm pissed at myself for clicking on this shit!