false advertising

OK, I know there are a lot of us hobby-ers out here that have let browsed the backpages and craigslists of the world, see an amazing set of photos (I know you thought I was going to use another word) in the ad and make the call. You call up, ask if they are the person in the ad and drive to who knows where to meet the prettiest girl on backpage for a rub and tug or more. You show up, walk in the door and are greeted by a 40 or 50 year old woman who says COME IN HOOOOOONNNNNEEEYYYY, I show you good time. Little brain takes over and against all your best wisdom, you follow her to a room. I personally have asked "where's the lady in the ad" and get either "she no work today" or "she go back to China" or some other excuse.

So why am I writing this? Unless we're desperate, why not simply walk out and say you want the girl in the ad? (well I know sometimes I'm just too tense from work LOL).

Here's my resolution, I'm going to start saying "no". (I'm not placing any bets btw) I'm seriously going to ask for the girls in the ad or walk out. I'll have 2 or 3 locations and of course by the time I get to the 3rd, Little Brain will be inhibiting the smart side of the brain.

Thoughts?
You're going to need good walking shoes if you're hunting AMP's on BP.
Duh. Little head sometimes takes over but NEVER with an unattractive lady or BBW. Just fucking turn around and walk. Desperation is not a good look in any circumstance.
I've always wondered why men never leave if the provider is not who was on the ad ...

Sex is one hell of a drug lol
I don't find it a problem, but if a photo looks in any way to be not "real", I dismiss the ad.. which is easily half or more of all that I view.
  • grean
  • 04-11-2017, 01:45 PM
I don't find it a problem, but if a photo looks in any way to be not "real", I dismiss the ad.. which is easily half or more of all that I view. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Exactly. To good to be true means move on to the next ad. It's not real. Don't waste your time.

If you do any reasonable amount of research you won't run into that problem.
Using Tineye will prevent you from falling for the ones using stolen pics most of the time. I also do a search on the phone number to see there are any ads with a different pic.
Using Tineye will prevent you from falling for the ones using stolen pics most of the time. I also do a search on the phone number to see there are any ads with a different pic. Originally Posted by oldmarine
A picture search will answer many questions. I am often surprised after validating the pictures how many famous girls advertise on BP.
99% of AMPs use fake pics but I've hood experience with Tokyo spa on Plano rd and Walnut at least having attractive girls that speak decent English. YMMV tho since they rotate about once a month.
Yes you can walk away.

Put your wallet in your glove box.

Walk-in the AMP and chat, if you think you need to walk away. There you go.

Say to the 50 year old lady "I forgot my wallet is in the car."
What if the pimp hanging out is white instead of black? Should you be more afraid or less?
Lol sorry but places like those tend to create false advertising to lure you in. They expect you to get over it once your in the door and you realize not one lady is from the advertisement. You will definitely need your walking shoes for this one. Don't get me wrong you might get lucky and find you a decent American girl. Just ask to see girls.
This always confuses me... why not just thoroughly research reputable GFE or massage providers and move forward with setting something up when it's clear that the pictures in an advert and the person you meet are one and the same?
The OP and others ought to file a complaint with the Federal Trade Commission.
I've always wondered why men never leave if the provider is not who was on the ad ...

Sex is one hell of a drug lol Originally Posted by DaniellexxRose
I don't get it either. I know some guys will even pay the poor girl then leave because they don't want to hurt her feelings. I mean really come on bow