Encounter: Discovering El Dorado Underneath Blue Skies: new GFE GOLD a gleaming treasure

Date: July 26, 2019
Name: Blue Spa's new GOLD
Address and Phone: Blue Spa - 11181 Denton Dr. Ste. 110, Phone: (972) 241-2999
Address: see above
Phone: 972-241-2999
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Email Address: n/a
URL / Website: n/a
Activities: (For quick CliffNotes version, read only these activities plus BOLD print in ROS): DFK, BBBJ, gagging, morning fresh DATY, 69, convincing IOP, GFE MPFS, more BBBJ, TUME (lite), CIP, FBSM.
Hair Length and Color: Medium-long black hair with subtle reddish henna highlights
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: Captivating “fuck me” eyes, thick bee-sting DSL lips, tasteful tattoo on torso, nice, fairly petite womanly figure (so not what I would call a thin spinner), B- breasts, shaved kitty, strong legs (especially for ACG), nice ass; about 5’0 and 107 lbs

Recommendation: Yes, for lovers of treasure everywhere, new GOLD is a real find!
  • Jtbc
  • 07-26-2019, 09:27 PM
Damn, 26! Thanks for the review BM!
I will go for Golden medal next time I go to Blue. She has a great body!
  • Jtbc
  • 07-27-2019, 09:10 AM
Between her and scarlet, which appears younger?
Wow saw her today y'all better eat your Wheaties
  • Jtbc
  • 07-27-2019, 08:46 PM
Golden Grahams do the same and taste better
  • Aoi
  • 07-28-2019, 10:33 AM
Who would you see first? Her or scarlet
Like I said if you see gold you better eat your Wheaties
Dang it you beat me to it I posted a pending review about Gold. Your review is spot on this time.
Who would you see first? Her or scarlet Originally Posted by Aoi
I’ve seen them both now. They’re both amazing.

Scarlet has a slightly better body. Gold has natural Bs and her mouth and lips are so suckable during DFK.

Both have beautiful faces but I give Gold a slight edge there. They both have beautiful eyes and make hypnotic eye contact while sucking and fucking. Scarlet has big Anime eyes.

Scarlet can DT the best though but Gold gives a good effort. And both offer CIM and COF on their menus if you want.

They both have tight beautiful bald pussies with wings like Asa’s pussy. They are also both Catholic and openly accept deposits in their cathedrals.

Lastly, both have great attitudes, great IOP and sweet, sexy personalities.
Thanks Bobby …. another new girl that I will have to experience. Blue just keeps them cumming, and me too
I second that
Thanks, gents; GOLD really is a precious commodity.

Jtbc, of the two, I would say that SCARLET appears (only slightly) younger; they self-reported to me as being about the same age, and I’m happy to accept that. (I loved your Golden Grahams comment, by the way!)

Gandalf and Rockman, they do indeed “keep us cumming” (!) LOL

Handsome Nashville, coming from a reluctant witness like you, that’s high praise which I’m overjoyed to humbly accept.

BigBamboo, we share similar enough tastes in the finest girls in life that I’m less surprised, but I’m equally pleased to see your informed and expert certification of both SCARLET and GOLD. (Here’s hoping you’ll do a more detailed review when you get a chance!)

Aoi, in terms of order of experiencing them, you may wish to do as I do and try GOLD first (more GFE) then ramp up to see if you can rise to the challenge of SCARLET’s PSE. But ultimately it depends on your mood.

I did see SCARLET again this weekend, and confirmed both that she is exceptional and that her hair is definitely orangish/reddish and not merely blonde. Which I think is incredibly apt for her style (as I indicated in my review).

Just to be sure, I also saw PERFECT again yesterday and there remains no question in my mind that despite the historic, unparalleled lineup at Blue (which seems to be seeking the “perfect” team of highest quality girls we’ve ever seen), PERFECT remains the unquestioned champion. She is just, well, perfect.

But for GFE there, both GOLD and SILVER there are not to be missed. (I also glimpsed SILVER in the hall yesterday and made out with her a bit and want to visit her again asap as well; her FBSM is world-class).

Rude Trolls aside, BLUE has its fans for very good reason: unsurpassed, precedent-setting, diverse QUALITY of the highest order, as illustrated once again with the discovery of GOLD. Please join me in ENJOYING it while we can!!!
I'm in for that.
  • Jtbc
  • 07-30-2019, 02:31 PM
Thanks! Not sure why everyone likes wheaties so much when there are better alts