State: Louisiana
Address: On Magazine Street in Garden District
Activities: Best FBSM
Hair Length and Color: Black to shoulder
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Attractive and fit
Recommendation: No
was draping required and if so, did you try to remove it and if so, did she insist on putting it back on? If draping was required was it a big towel or just a little crotch rag? If no draping, or if she let you remove it without protest.... probably go back a few times and might make some progress with HE.....
i've gone to a few places that didn't offer HE fist time, but when i went back a few more times all of a sudden... Wa'La..... Bingo..... but often requires some cajoling on my part.... removing the draping.... grabbing her hand and placing it on Jr a few times.... jerk myself some to show her it's ok.... leaving the tip on table from the beginning without any negotiation.... I can always take some of it back if she doesn't come through... just easier to gesture to a tip that's already there than having to halt progress with price discussions, fishing in your wallet for tip etc.... gotta be prepared.
Yeah they advertise aggressively like the rest of the amps on websites, and if you lay there like a log then don't expect her to do much. Reach out there and shove your hands up them shorts or grab some ass, if she slaps you, then just smile... I'm just saying that I didn't see anything in your write up about testing the waters..
Good points.

Trust me on this one. You don't pay up front, there are guys working there, there's a lot of street traffic (women and men) getting foot massages in like half a dozen chairs out front, drape is a full sheet, everything is clean and bright and upscale (real massage tables and not 2x4 homemades, staff is in pants and polo shirts.

Sure you have to test the waters, but you got to admit you test them more or less aggressively based on the vibe, your experiences, your instincts, etc. What I am saying is that if you are looking for an AMP experience this is probably not the place to look.
if i go there I'll at least try to remove the draping on the flip.... what's the worst that can happen...? she puts it back and giggles....
Before I even get on that table I have had my hands on her ass in the greeting hug. I know and she knows right there..
Once I went to a nail salon to get a pedicure, and the young girl ask me if I wanted my eye brows waxed. I said I guess so and we went into another area alone. She ripped my first eye brow, and on the next one she leaned in and had on cut off shorts, I ran my hand straight up to her ass. Lol she just went with it, and we actually went out a few times. So use dem hands
Is this the AMP next to Restorative Bodyworks? I've always wondered about them.
No. The one you are thinking of is Long Life Massage, which is also a totally legitimate massage spa. Wellness is closer to Jackson Avenue.
For this straight massage thread, I would recommend Lakeside Massage on Severn. There is a beautiful young Asian chick who gives a great straight massage. Don’t even bother to try to get extras. She is a sweet, innocent type. Very beautiful. I thought she was going to pass out when she walked in and I didn’t initially drape myself. She leaves the door open and Grandpa is outside. Good massage by a pretty girl, that is it.