URL / Website: -
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: ShadyTrail @ NW HWY
Activities: dance + see ros
Hair Length and Color: full black
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: soft skin, looks 7/10, body 8/10, gfe/tcb 10/10, hustle -999
Recommendation: Yes
I'd have put "No"
This is happening more and more there. Happened to me last night again. And this was from somebody I have gotten dances with several times before. Never again for her. I had to show her friend that was still on stage to prove how many songs. I get it is slow some days for them, and there are a shit ton of girls there right now, but that is no excuse. She will never get another dime from me.
This is happening more and more there. Happened to me last night again. And this was from somebody I have gotten dances with several times before. Never again for her. I had to show her friend that was still on stage to prove how many songs. I get it is slow some days for them, and there are a shit ton of girls there right now, but that is no excuse. She will never get another dime from me. Originally Posted by Ilike69
Yeah I don’t get the point of biting the hand that feeds you. I’m in there almost weekly for lunch and every once in a while a regular gets greedy and no longer becomes a regular. Just boggles my mind how much continued business they give up trying to make an extra hundred. And then they can’t figure out why I stopped getting dances from them. Once you try and hustle me for more just once, we are done. I don’t care what services you were providing.
Preach it brother! Then they bitch guys are just being cheap. You are getting paid $20 to dance for 1 three minute song.
I have a regular that I always dance for. She knows how many songs we normally do. Last week we we doing our thing and she asks me was that 5. We kind of both got lost in the moment and lost count. I thought it was 4. She said, then it must be 4 and danced two more. When done she told me to pay her for the 5 but she did two at the end just to make sure she did not cheat me. She could have stopped at one and I would not have argued. Unfortunately she is the exception, not the rule.
Their skills at customer service or business management skills suck! They have the opportunity to work 3-5 years and make $500-$1000 a day. Live a modest life and invest wisely! I know one girl who saved over 100,000 in year and invested ! She did that for 3 years! This is not the norm. Just do not get the mindset.
To be able to save over 100000 and live a hoe life is no joke. Although with 100000 alone, she can't invest for long unless she has some recurring income coming alongside
They all need to read THE book on the subject!
To be able to save over 100000 and live a hoe life is no joke. Although with 100000 alone, she can't invest for long unless she has some recurring income coming alongside Originally Posted by shauk1960
Well her source of income was a 90 year old fart that she just had to look pretty for 2-3 times a week. He paid rent, car and expenses. I helped her invest and when she moved way she had almost had half a mil in 3 years invested.
The girls know the Old Retires have the most money