Provider: Chinese lady, not much on convo
Phone: 817-937-0579
Email Address: -
URL / Website: http://dallas.backpage.com/FemaleEsc...al140/30508874
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: Greenville and 635
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: LFK (law enforcement check more than anything), light attempt at DATO into her flat, asian ass cheeks), DATY (better, however NO FIV nor FIA (did get a light "brush" of finger across spinchter just before I came), CBJ, light titty lick) missionary, doggie, then finish missionary
Session Length: .50
Fee: $1.20
Hair Color and Length: brown, not jet black Asian, neck length
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: tall, advertises as "Thai" (which I made almost fatal mistake of saying Sawadee Krap, which she took as "Cop" and panicked look face), she's Chinese, a bigger, not petite, shoulders, very well done maybe small C cup tits, distinguished by what looked like some kind of Chinese leaf symbols done under the cup, I noticed when I looked up from daty, aforementioned boyish Asian butt, shaved, pink flower petal pussy, heavy lipstick, brown eyes of course, not lady in pic but similiar, milky white pallor
Recommendation: Yes
Thanks. Some funny stuff. Was she pretty?
yes, pretty
I see what you mean about the english speaking vs. texting

I did not see any mention of Thai in any of the ads..
in call to her motel
Thanks for the review and information.....
Thanks Wiley
Thai
Her name is Nana is what she said I think..... Very mechanical or new to this.... Person doing the texting or scheduling has at least 2 girls maybe 3 all in different locations.
Is this her?

If so, she's 41 and speaks Mandarin. She's [Mainland] Chinese like OP found out the hard way lol.

*EDIT* I ran the number of a similar ad with the same format as the one posted. Returned the name, name / general location search brings up the picture. If anyone was wondering why or where I pulled the picture from, it's not out of my ass. "The internet is a tool for those who choose to use it."