PM on ECCIE

I don't know if it i just me but everytime I send a PM on ths site to a provider I don't get a reply. I think I have probably sent maybe 10 PM and have gotten 2 replies. Do providers not check or are they just ignoring me?? It is really puzzling! Am I wasting my time sending PM through this site?
I am a provider and I answer all my emails...maybe you are just picking the wrong ones to send them to.
ditto what LilRed said---I try to answer all pms.....make sure you ask for a confirmation that your pm was read...I always try to answer back in timely manner{if I don't,it's cause i am either sleeping or playing with a client}......
I, for one, can attest that LilRed responds very quickly.
And I'll vouch for Dallas! ;-)
Those ladies may have their pm alert box set to not give them a notification via email. Possible, probably not probable though as Im sure they may be busy.
I have sent PMs and when I do not get as response it is over for me. If the lady chooses to not email me back it is her loss, not my issue. Plenty of available ladies out there willing to see me and do appreciate me as a client, I am clean, courteous, prompt, polite, dependable, and FUN. I write reviews, I am known on this board, and I do repeat, I think a lady is missing out if she does not respond. Last lady i contacted through here I think was Britt Baye and she responded right away and we hooked up and I wrote a review. Great experience all the way around so ladies if you did not respond to my PM IMHO you missed out. Now who should I PM for next week? Let me get my to do list!
Ditto to what Outdoorsman said. I feel the same way, there are plenty of girls that I have seen, that seem happy to see me again. So if they don't answer,I agree, their loss. If they don't answer ,it is like a salesman not calling me back, if they won't call before they even get my money, I know they won't answer if there is a problem. But I find most of the regular girls on here do answer and are fairly punctual. All you have to do is read the reviews and posts here and know who to call. I just wish I had more time and more money. I would like to see them all.
I can vouch for Lil Red.