bbbj redux

just curious to hear about preferred methods of finish---cim, cof, cob, other? as the giver of the bbbj, i prefer to get cim, but always enjoy a good facial. please chime in with preferences. hopefully this will lead to good dissemination of info and nobody will think this thread sucks
I LOVE CIMNQNS!!!!,I love the way my cock pulses with hot cum as she takes my load all they way down
also love CIMNQBS, my two favorite things.

I like COT, not really a fan of COF, unless the girl is into it.
CIMNQNS all the way here!!! It's less messy. :P LOL I will let guys do what they want as long as they try to avoid my eyes during COF. My eyes will be soooo nasty & red for hours if I get anything in them. *blehhhh*
definitely CIMNQNS. kinda hard to caress the face of your partner with sticky goo all over it.
definitely CIMNQNS. kinda hard to caress the face of your partner with sticky goo all over it. Originally Posted by stretchtexas

GOOD POINT!!!

yup just watch the eyes nothing like your contacts getting super glued to your eyes via hot cum....
i agree with kat---i'm definitely cimnqns, too.
  • Kewl1
  • 02-13-2010, 08:07 AM
CIMNQNS.... As toes tingle, back arches and eyes roll back in head.........
There is no more powerful orgasm for me than a cim.
cimnqns..... then she looks up at you with this devilish little girl grin! Nuttin better!

hey kewl... dude you stole my avy...... lol
cim nqns = perfection.....
We seem to have consensus.

Woolgathering for a moment... There was a piece in "Playboy", decades ago.

They asked men and women two questions.

1. For a man, what made for good oral sex?
2. For a woman, what made for good oral sex?

There was near-universal consensus on both questions.

1. Letting him come in her mouth.
2. Not stopping when she first comes.
  • TGF
  • 02-13-2010, 09:51 PM
Definitely CIM - and please continue on after - love it to still be in your mouth as i get smaller - soooooooo pleasureable - TGF
Definitely CIMNQNS, and as others have said the continuation until really, really done is a bonus. But one of the best I had a while back was COT, just something about how that particular session went I guess.
CIMNQNS is absolutely my favorite! No other method rivals this one in terms of intensity. For best results, stop just short of completion two or three times (or as many times as the gent can stand it), and THEN let 'er rip. Nothing else I've experienced comes close!