Lipstick~Lingerie & SELFIE of the day THREAD REBRANDED!

Hello GENTLEMAN....
It has been brought to my attention that there may need to be a little spice, something naughty & a little nice be brought back to ECCIE, just to liven the place up a little .
Since we have all these new rules, lets just see us following them & looking at the sexy creative ways we will be coming up with to "FOLLOW" rules... I dislike many rules, but we're here to have FUN! NO negativity please!
Ladies just post your sexiness, confidence and outfits! GENTLEMAN, enjoy the pics and keep scrolling through & rekindle w/ ur ATF that you may have lost contact with or perhaps you may see something diff that peaks your interest! ENJOY

Today was a Great day to be at the Pool w/ CubanAva

Very sexy ladies!!!
Absolute stunners. Love latinas!
More of Me and one approved by Alana Kay

Alana... I have to hand it to you. Tbe way you Market yourself is perfect, you're a heads and tails above every other provider on this board!!
Alana... I have to hand it to you. Tbe way you Market yourself is perfect, you're a heads and tails above every other provider on this board!! Originally Posted by eojsop
Thank you babe! Such great positive things to hear! All the ladies that participate market theirselves wonderfully as well! Hopefully as time comes more will contribute! Happy FREAKY Friday everyone, let’s go worship some COCK
Alana... I have to hand it to you. Tbe way you Market yourself is perfect, you're a heads and tails above every other provider on this board!! Originally Posted by eojsop
It's just that much easier to advertise when you're pretty and has a bangin' bod.
Alana you're looking fantastic in those pics!
Alana you're looking fantastic in those pics! Originally Posted by Bulaninni1
Thank you babe! Glad to see you are back on here
Mmmm rendezvous soon xoxo
Fuck yeaaa. Sexy ladies..yall rock

Ok i am still trying to rock it at 55..lol
Attached Images File Type: jpg FB_IMG_1530904960261.jpg (112.8 KB, 2694 views)
Beautiful Ladies
Gorgeous ladies!!

Lipstick and lingerie

Ahhh my bad. The first was not a selfie lipstick or lingerie. Lol
Attached Images File Type: jpg IMG_4999.jpg (29.0 KB, 2596 views)
BEAUTIFUL LADIES!

Britt- loooooove that sexy purple!

DallasRain- The first pic is hella sexy! It doesn’t have
To be the thread tittle but the second one is sexy scandalous
BEAUTIFUL LADIES!

Britt- loooooove that sexy purple!

DallasRain- The first pic is hella sexy! It doesn’t have
To be the thread tittle but the second one is sexy scandalous Originally Posted by Alana kay
Thanks love