What’s High Volume, in your opinion?

So this is for the gentleman and the ladies. What constitutes a high volume provider? Ladies, if you felt you were not able to provide your best, would you cancel, or would you just wing it?
As a guy my opinion of high volume is anything beyond 2 men in a single day. This has no correlation to time. Just the number of men.

It could be a total of 2 hours with 2 men or it could be a total of 4 hours in a day with 2 men. The main thing is not more than 2 men maximum.

More than 2 men per day is high volume IMHO. Possibly you could stretch it to 3 but that's definitely pushing it in terms of volume and they would need to be quick visits. Certainly though it's high volume for most. If they were long visits and more than 1-2 men a woman would be getting really worn out, jaded, bored, disgusted. Even the horniest and most lustful woman can't handle 4 to 6+ hours of "activity" per day across 2-3+ men without it becoming a real issue and beginning to have a real odd relationship/view of the opposite sex.

Just my thoughts.

-mg
High volume--

When they turn it all the way up to 11.
High volume--

When they turn it all the way up to 11. Originally Posted by Grace Preston
Ms. Grace, looking forward to your arrival in Austin. Love a lady with a good sense of humor, and wit.
  • Old-T
  • 11-19-2018, 10:41 PM
I think it is easier to define low volume. Low volume is when I know she is completely focused on the two of us the whole time we are together, and I have no way of telling the last time she saw another guy.

By comparison, high volume is whenever her last date interferes with mine.
Same thing I said on the other board:

If a ladies incall is a wreck, has dirty sheets, she has no clean towels, her hygiene is slacking, condom wrappers or trash over flowing, didn't take time to look nice or presentable, you see someone else leaving the incall or she is rushing you out the door early.. then she is high volume. A true professional will have her shit together 100% of the time whether she has seen 10 guys or 0. She will be clean, energized and ready to go no matter what and you as a client will never know. It's also not really anyones business period who and how many people someone is doing business with as long as it doesn't affect your experience. I understand a client wanting to be the first appointment of the day, however nothing is more insulting than booking a provider at say 3 PM and telling her you want to be the first client of the day because you don't want to go in after another dude. Expecting her to wait around and not see anyone else because you want to be first appointment of the day is cool but you book your date promptly when she has first availability for the day. We all know why we are here and that the ladies are seeing a lot of gentlemen during the time they are a provider so expecting her to turn down other revenue or business because you dont want to be number 2 or 3 is kinda absurd. Just like I as a provider wouldn't demand you not fuck your girlfriend or wife the day you are going to see me.
U are high volume if u r posting on a hooker board ! Just saying?
Then get off a hooker board if you are trippin about it!

You are paying sex workers to service you. Not the virgin Mary to shake your damn hand!! Damn those sinners.. do you need a cracker oh christ?
A lady is high volume if she is wearing a dried up, crusty pearl necklace.
U are high volume if u r posting on a hooker board ! Just saying? Originally Posted by hunglowandbig
Damn. I haven't seen a client since July-- but by your logic, I'm "high volume". Interesting.
I think it is easier to define low volume. Low volume is when I know she is completely focused on the two of us the whole time we are together, and I have no way of telling the last time she saw another guy.

Originally Posted by Old-T
Very reasonable response. I agree with this as well as what Brit said.

My earlier reply (which I have since expanded on the OH2 board) was not complete and should not be taken to be offensive. It was meant more over a time span. There are so many factors. Maybe you see no one for 2 or 3 days. Then a lot in one day. Maybe some are just CW/oral sessions (e.g. won't make you sore, short duration, easy to clean up from, schedule, etc). All kinds of things.

The point of my first reply was really just that if you are up above, say, 20+ *different* men in a 5-7 day time-span then, yea, that's high-volume. So what though? Again, per my OH2 expanded response, that doesn't mean anything bad.

Especially if you are of the quality of some of the girls that have replied here or over there. The sad thing is probably 70%-90% of the girls are not like you girls. That's the whole reason why guys ask this question. Because not everyone has their crap together. Unfortunately. If you girls had seen some of the things us guys have seen, especially those of us that have been around a bit, you would understand why this gets asked. I understand how it's offensive (especially to the good ones). But, unfortunately there is a reason guys ask. Most are not organized, clean, great TCB, energetic, good IOP, etc... The vast vast majority are not. And many guys will attribute that to "overwork".

But, yep, bottom line is if they are clean, good TCB, energetic (also no physical soreness or mental stress), and into you then it's win/win. Who cares? The only issue is when the last client affects *you* as a client (and it affects *her* mentally/physically). Those are the only cases where it's a problem IMHO. Other than that? No issues. Make your money. I sure as hell would. And I'd do it right. No reason you shouldn't either

Originally Posted by Old-T
  • Old-T
  • 11-20-2018, 09:00 PM
Originally Posted by CubanAva
Now you are making me blush young lady!
They’re high volume if the cops knock on the door, or was that me?
So it’s not if it feels like you’re throwing a hot dog down a hallway? Lol