What are you thankful for?

I'm thankful when I don't have to read a bunch of hookers complaining about guys not following their directions, complaining about request made that are not on the menu, complaining about the dude not providing references, complaining about the guy going back and forth with texting, him not wanting to shower, being late, etc.

The yapping list is endless.

Become more accommodating to your customers and all of these complaints and frustrations will fade away.

Your silence translates into thankfulness for the men who pay you.
Im thankful for, a great bill of health, and to be alive..

What more could a girl be thankful for..
To be on Doc Don'tHavTaPay block list. Supposedly.
^^^^^^^^^^^
I’m thankful for the ladies here, this website and OH2.
I'm thankful for good health....orgasms...and my 36 dd tits ������
I'm thankful for orgasms, too. Especially the hot hard ones.

I'm thankful that my junk still works enough to have them, even though it may take a little pharmaceutical encouragement at this age.

And I'm thankful for every sexy woman who puts herself out there for us. You have filled our spank banks with some mighty awesome memories and offered us a bright and happy tomorrow.
For me, it is simple - thankful for family, friends, my dogs, my health, and my job. Everything after that is negotiable.
I'd be thankful for tits and ass, but that's really hard to find for me.
I'm also thankful that Eccie provides Lil Nuggie a safe place where he can be assured that members will be tolerant of his sexual desires.
I'm also thankful that Eccie provides Lil Nuggie a safe place where he can be assured that members will be tolerant of his sexual desires. Originally Posted by Treetop78759
Kinda fixated aren't ya son? Don't be shy, let's grab a drink and discuss the ladies. I know you have a crush on me, but really dude, back off. Try a woman, you'll probably like it, well, maybe.
I'm also thankful that Eccie provides Lil Nuggie a safe place where he can be assured that members will be tolerant of his sexual desires. Originally Posted by Treetop78759
Kinda fixated aren't ya son? Don't be shy, let's grab a drink and discuss the ladies. I know you have a crush on me, but really dude, back off. Try a woman, you'll probably like it, well, maybe. Originally Posted by nuglet
I really hope you 2 can have a drink and work this out!
It's much better to get along..............
I'm thankful for good health....orgasms...and my 36 dd tits ������ Originally Posted by AtxAngela
Having played with them tits I'm thankful for them too. They are great!