Fisting

Fisting. Any provider provide that ln Austin and those who do. My question is why?. It looks so painful to me.
I'm a two finger girl- literally.

I've had guys put two fingers in me and try to separate their fingers and they can't. No room. Im physically that small down there.

It boggles my imagination that anyone can actually take a fist in their lady parts let alone want that. Sounds very painful.

But to each their own.
as someone who has fisted a lot of men and women both but has never been fisted myself i can tell you. everyone is different and desires different stimuli and is interested in things that we are not. a vagina is made to take a baby's head passing thru. anyone could take a fist IF SHE WANTED IT, however most of us do not enjoy the stretching and full feelings. hell i do not even like a big dick much less a fist in me. but man the folks who do like it, LOVE IT. the absolutely best orgasms i have ever given a woman was during fisting. it is all about personal desire. do not knock it till you've tried it on one side or the other. as a top, there is NOTHING more sexy and fulfilling than giving someone the best orgasm of their life. just because we do not like it ourselves does not mean it does not feel fantastic to those wired to like it. fisting as a top is hot as fuck because you have so much control and they are feeling soooo good and love it. it is very very fun as a top. the bottoms all love it too, but then of course they asked for it. the folks who like it, just go crazy with lust and desire when fisted, both men and women. it is hot as hell. no pain when done right, slowly, patiently and with the utmost care. my fetish is giving peak life sexual experiences and believe me fisting is one of those for many people.
the why answer is because it feels so good and hits every spot for them. they LOVE it.
and you know for sure if a woman here would dare admit she liked it on the boards she would be slut and body shamed for it. Probably some bs jab along the lines of the stupid argument that taking a fist would make her hole gaping and flopping. the opposite is true, the muscles of fisted pussy are exercised and taut and tight as hell. i have had a well trained pussy literally CRUSH my hand to point of pain for me, and a woman is way stronger and tighter than a man's ass is. By your wording, the whole pretense of the question is like you're degrading them before they can say yea I love it. the women who love it have the tightest pussy you will ever meet, from muscular fitness. let's celebrate pussy diversity and worship the women who know how to come their brains out and have the ability to share that with others
a vagina is made to take a baby's head passing thru. anyone could take a fist IF SHE WANTED IT Originally Posted by sue_nami
Don't get me wrong I love big dick but your statement is pretty incorrect.

Not all women are built the same.

I know physically there is no physical way a fist would go inside me no matter if I wanted it or not.

That's not even taking into consideration wether or not someone wants their vagina ripped. I know if a guy is even remotely large, if they are not careful they can rip a girl.

I've actually had someone rip my vagina before due to being to large and it's very painful.

Not all girls have the ability physically or have the "skin stretch" that's needed to be fisted..

Just saying.
Yea I get ya hun, I know I think I could never be fisted either but the bottom line is the vagina was designed to fit a baby thru. I would never try that either. LOL
Yea I get ya hun, I know I think I could never be fisted either but the bottom line is the vagina was designed to fit a baby thru. I would never try that either. LOL Originally Posted by sue_nami
This. All women are built to pass an infant. A fist is considerably smaller. Just say it doesn't appeal to you. Which is totally fine. But if you wanted it, you could do it.
Fisting-- do not believe the b/s.. Later in life people who participated in fisting are suffering from rectal prolapse and severe hemorrhoids and other intestinal problems.. Some have to carry colostomy bags around for the rest of their lives..
But go ahead and live lives that take no concern for the future! That is where the why me will come in.
Fisting is a gateway activity that leads to fence posts, battering rams, aluminum baseball bats and large bore hydraulic cylinders.

Just say no.
Fisting is a gateway activity that leads to fence posts, battering rams, aluminum baseball bats and large bore hydraulic cylinders.

Just say no. Originally Posted by Cap'n Crunch
That's some funny shit right there!!!! lol

This. All women are built to pass an infant. A fist is considerably smaller. Just say it doesn't appeal to you. Which is totally fine. But if you wanted it, you could do it. Originally Posted by Touch1

True but the difference between fisting and birth is that the vaginal canal and vulva dilate to about 10 centimeters to accommodate the baby during its trip as well as the aptly named hormone relaxin which is secreted in the late second and early third trimester, relaxes the ligaments so that they can stretch, and so the surrounding tissue can spread out right along with it to help the birth.

So I would say theres a little bit more to it then just wanting it …

Not for me but to each their own....
Plus there is alot of pain involved giving birth. Not pleasure. Not my thing either.
This. All women are built to pass an infant. A fist is considerably smaller. Just say it doesn't appeal to you. Which is totally fine. But if you wanted it, you could do it. Originally Posted by Touch1
A mans ass is capable of stretching and accommodating massive turds - why not just take a huge 10 inch cock in the ass!!

If u REALLY WANTED it you could do it.
True but the difference between fisting and birth is that the vaginal canal and vulva dilate to about 10 centimeters to accommodate the baby during its trip as well as the aptly named hormone relaxin which is secreted in the late second and early third trimester, relaxes the ligaments so that they can stretch, and so the surrounding tissue can spread out right along with it to help the birth.

So I would say theres a little bit more to it then just wanting it …

Not for me but to each their own.... Originally Posted by VictoriaLyn

Exactly! A woman's body takes 9 months to "get ready" to deliver a baby.

Relaxin is also release to help with the process.

Like I said not all women are capable of being fisted no matter how much she wants it.