3 Lovely ladies looking to get out and have a drink & some fun

Hey,guys me and my girlfriend's are visiting the great city of Austin. We're looking to get out of the hotel room and enjoy ourselves tonight. Trying to avoid 6str. Any suggestions for a classy yet relaxing place to have a drink.
Looking hot!
Rock rose street in the domain has some nice bars.
The Domain has a good selection of bars.
Thank you guys. We're going to check out the domain
Hey,guys me and my girlfriend's are visiting the great city of Austin. We're looking to get out of the hotel room and enjoy ourselves tonight. Trying to avoid 6str. Any suggestions for a classy yet relaxing place to have a drink. Originally Posted by BuxomBeauty
Who's the lucky guy behind the camera in that photo is what I want to know 😂
I forgot what the question was
Who's the lucky guy behind the camera in that photo is what I want to know �� Originally Posted by Ivana fuxs

No lucky guy, i have a 5 and 10 second delay on my camera phone that allows me to pose before it snaps the pic. Modern technology. Lol
Who's the lucky guy behind the camera in that photo is what I want to know 😂 Originally Posted by Ivana fuxs
That is indeed the million dollar question. He should probably go pick up tickets for Powerball.
Haha, I posted just as the answer came in. It sux that some fine gentleman did not get that opportunity :-)
  • Loxly
  • 11-29-2018, 12:15 PM
Depending upon your phone there's also an app available that responds to voice commands.
I would love to hang out with girl #1
I was with these three lovely ladies today and played with the blonde (Mindy Magic) and redhead (Dahlia Doll) and they are special. My encounter report is posted. Highly recommended
I know this is a late answer, but I would say WEST 6th centered on the 700 block. Lots of clubs and good food
It’s a late answer, but the only correct one. The Domain is for people from PfleugerRockPark who think Cheescake Factory is delicious and still wear Hollister.