Best Place to Catch the Cowboys Game Tonight?

Where is everyone watching the Cowboys Destroy The Saints this evening?

Me & Journee are planning to step out & have some drinks while we watch the game tonight but aren’t too sure of the best place with enough space.

Any suggestions??

I am trying to stop laughing at that first statement...now that is FAKE NEWS if I have ever heard it.

Now onto the issue at hand - Cover 3 on Anderson Lane is a good place to catch the game. How much space are you needing?
I am trying to stop laughing at that first statement...now that is FAKE NEWS if I have ever heard it.

Now onto the issue at hand - Cover 3 on Anderson Lane is a good place to catch the game. How much space are you needing? Originally Posted by msguru
LOL we shall see!
Not much space. Just enough to have a place to sit & not have to hover the bar.
HA HA...I would say that regardless of how the cowgirls are doing since I am a Texans fan...but Saints are on another level this year :-)

Here is a link to their page as if you decide to go, you will want to call ahead and reserve a table but that would keep you from hovering at the bar.

https://cover-3.com/austin-page/sports

Hope you two lovely ladies have a good time where ever you end up.
At my house on my tv.
-Love my boys. I use to go to Pluckers but there is a lot of noise in there at game time and it does get crowded but hey - it's Cowboys fans so they are the best!
Another win for the cowboys!!!!

Now onto the issue at hand - Cover 3 on Anderson Lane is a good place to catch the game. How much space are you needing? Originally Posted by msguru
hows that crow tasting?
How Bout Dem Cowboys
hows that crow tasting? Originally Posted by knotty man
Don't know, I don't have much of a palette for birds.

I will give Dallas' D credit as they did have a pretty strong showing last night...offense is still suspect.

Just glad I did not offer the wager to LaceyFox and Journee that I had cooked up in my mind...they would be very happy right now and I would be very broke :-D
Heehee