Dumbest Fucking Site Ever

Why the fuck would a stupid fucking site have emojis that are violations?
Stupidest fucking site ever created.
Hope St C got violations for putting it on his fucking dumbass site.
  • Old-T
  • 12-04-2018, 04:46 PM
Seems quite reasonable that you would stress your brain pondering emojis. After all, emojis are the true reason ECCIE exists.

I am not as bright as you are, so emojis are often beyond my contemplation. Instead, I spent the last few minutes wondering why you are here? It seems you are fundamentally unhappy with the site, and I would think an intelligent GOB like you would not torture yourself like that.

If I didn't know better, I would foolishly think you are a troll.
Why the fuck would a stupid fucking site have emojis that are violations?
Stupidest fucking site ever created.
Hope St C got violations for putting it on his fucking dumbass site. Originally Posted by Lester Krinklesac
Yep i got pointed for using this one a few months ago!!!!Complete b/s
  • ztonk
  • 12-04-2018, 07:43 PM
Why the fuck would a stupid fucking site have emojis that are violations? Originally Posted by Lester Krinklesac
I'm not sure if a member from Stoolbend will understand this explanation, but it's only a violation if you use the emoji to insult other members.

ztonk
Yeah well I find your alien abduction and the mention of my town and understanding insulting, so go fuck yourself!
Yeah well I find your alien abduction and the mention of my town and understanding insulting, so go fuck yourself! Originally Posted by Lester Krinklesac
Sounded really funny as I read it outloud...lmao.