just wanted to say....

I hope you all are safe this evening, seen down town and no good...
I hope no one was affected by it and no one was hurt !!!

Would still like to see all y'all smart mouths and kind words on the board again....

Be safe!!!!
  • tzv13
  • 05-25-2015, 09:22 PM
I just got home. I've been out of town all weekend. One of the rental properties that I manage in my second job got flooded big time.
hope everyone is safe and sound... I got caught up in a flash flood ...pretty scary
im glad your safe mama
Glad you're safe too VictoriaLyn
Wow that was sure a wild and crazy day weather day yesterday. i stayed home and didn't work even tho some crazy guys were calling for appointments right in the middle of all the flooding! my incall and home are both high and dry. I hope everyone else is safe and above the flood plain.
My parking lot had an foot of water and right below my knee at the deepest areas... Its on a hill so it was flowing like a river.... I had to go get a flash light outta my truck cause the power kept going out and I must say... It was a once in a lifetime experience... Pretty cool actually... Of course it wouldn't had been so cool if my place get effected by it... Thank goodness it didn't... I am hoping its over tho...
Unfortunately I hear were getting hit again tonight
lessons learned on my part I am NOT driving anywhere lol