SCREENING : is it really THAT hard??!!

To whom it may concern,
It's been brought to my attention that apparently someone is butt hurt that I declined their business. Im sorry, but after several rude email exchanges I have finally chosen NOT to allow this person to the studio.
I told you from the start that I do not use or have P411...I even explained why.
After reading your latest email today with your THREAT to "say something on the board" and other bullying remarks...I simply choose to DECLINE your business all together. I've been around since ASPD days and I dont think that asking for 2 recent provider references (that will gladly vouge for you) is TOO MUCH TO ASK!! While P411 is a great tool, which I was a member for about 6years, I elected to deactivate my account for personal reasons and have been screening using the 2 independent provider referenc system for years without issue.

So please...STOP THE MADNESS "CRUNCHTIME" and move on!
DFW is far too big a place (with SEVERAL OTHER providers/establishments that would be more than happy to see you!)

You guys who threaten ladies to "SAY STUFF" on the boards/BULLYING CRAP is really getting old. And with me, well I just dont take that crap! It's a free country. Just like you have the right to choose...as Providers- NEWSFLASH: SO DO WE!!

Thank you and please Carry On...
Deep French Kisses & sloppy bbbjs,
Lita

P.S. All of this negativity is making my boobies hurt...Anyone want to come rub them??
So that means you have some free time, right?

well stated, as always IP. I'd love to help with the sore booooobies! PM me!
Attached Images File Type: jpg crunchtime.jpg (14.8 KB, 586 views)
None of you have a clue has to wants gone on between me and Lita , all your trying to do is suck up . No wander Hobbiest get so pissed off at WK`s . What I placed in the mens lounge , is not suppose to get out, so the snitch who told can go to H#$#. What did you get a free visit and rub her boobs for her .

Lita ,what I wrote and stated in the lounge was simple request for some feedback ,and I did receive some and thanked all those who replied . I also thanked you for your response. "is screening all that hard " It is for you and me. We are done here. By the way David I will be the poster child for Energyworx ,

PS. That was cute BBW Katrina
To whom it may concern,
It's been brought to my attention that apparently someone is butt hurt that I declined their business. Im sorry, but after several rude email exchanges I have finally chosen NOT to allow this person to the studio.
I told you from the start that I do not use or have P411...I even explained why.
After reading your latest email today with your THREAT to "say something on the board" and other bullying remarks...I simply choose to DECLINE your business all together. I've been around since ASPD days and I dont think that asking for 2 recent provider references (that will gladly vouge for you) is TOO MUCH TO ASK!! While P411 is a great tool, which I was a member for about 6years, I elected to deactivate my account for personal reasons and have been screening using the 2 independent provider referenc system for years without issue.

So please...STOP THE MADNESS "CRUNCHTIME" and move on!
DFW is far too big a place (with SEVERAL OTHER providers/establishments that would be more than happy to see you!)

You guys who threaten ladies to "SAY STUFF" on the boards/BULLYING CRAP is really getting old. And with me, well I just dont take that crap! It's a free country. Just like you have the right to choose...as Providers- NEWSFLASH: SO DO WE!!

Thank you and please Carry On...
Deep French Kisses & sloppy bbbjs,
Lita

P.S. All of this negativity is making my boobies hurt...Anyone want to come rub them?? Originally Posted by ItalianaPrincess

Screening is hard, and painful ... Oh the humanity!!! Amnesty International will be calling you.

Now I know your boobs hurt a bit, but if it was your taint ... then I am your fucktard. How about posting a taint photo so I can make sure its okay?
It's not hard right now but maybe if you talk dirty to it and slap it a little it might get that way.

I never read the posts, just the titles.
Crap!!! It took me all morning to get my armor painted white and find my lazy horse. I had planned to ride to Lita's defense. I knew she didn't need me, but darn it I wanted to be a white knight for a sweet gal.
Crap!!! It took me all morning to get my armor painted white and find my lazy horse. I had planned to ride to Lita's defense. I knew she didn't need me, but darn it I wanted to be a white knight for a sweet gal. Originally Posted by diddleman
Yet somehow you still managed....
P.S. All of this negativity is making my boobies hurt...Anyone want to come rub them?? Originally Posted by ItalianaPrincess
Ummmmmmmm, yes please!!! I'll even kiss and suckle them too....just saying
And the bad guy arrives. Dun, dun, duuunnnnnnnn.

So who told you what was said in the ML and that crunchtime posted it is what inquiring MODs want to know?

Having knowledge of the ML is not a violation when kept to yourself but announcing to the board that you have it is another story.

Look for my pm.
And the bad guy arrives. Dun, dun, duuunnnnnnnn.

So who told you what was said in the ML and that crunchtime posted it is what inquiring MODs want to know?

Having knowledge of the ML is not a violation when kept to yourself but announcing to the board that you have it is another story.

Look for my pm. Originally Posted by Von Spieler

You can just SEE the lisp in this.
So who told you what was said in the ML and that crunchtime posted it is what inquiring MODs want to know? Originally Posted by Von Spieler
Any chance you would expand your duties to include helping with the Oklahoma forums ? None of those guys will ask that question to a provider.
  • hard
  • 05-29-2015, 08:50 PM
Screening can be hard "thanks for using my handle" for some guys.
Most guys on this site do not have to reveille their names, place of employment, age, and handle on other site.
The 2 provider reference policy may be a good idea, although if the provider you are wanting to see is a top provider and you provide a reference of a provider with little or bad reviews. She will possibly not respond to you.

My suggestion would be to reference a provider that is around the same as the provider you are wanting to see. Also if you are an asshole, demanding, drunk, high, or talk stupid. I would not criticize her for not seeing you. When she reads your reviews/posts she might not like something you have written. We all have said or done some dumb shit in our lives. If this is the case you should request a reason stating is it something I have posted? If no reply from the provider leave it alone and go to the others on your hotlist.

You will find what you want as long as you relate the common objective with the provider.

I have a P411 account and it asks a lot of personal shit, but I am single now.

Opinions are like Assholes, everybody has one.
  • hard
  • 05-29-2015, 09:05 PM
Just a thought.

Why does ECCIE not have a system in place for a Member/Provider match?

The algorithm can be accomplished with database research.

There are plenty of brains on this site that can make this happen.

The result Happy member=Happy provider. Including more revenue for provider and site.

Beta can be simple. Request a voluntary agreement.

The beta of this can be