Favorite Kissing Style....

I'm wondering why is everyone's favorite way to kiss... And I'm not talking simple LFK or DFK...

I want to know.. do you like open mouth, sucking on lips, playing with the tongue? I'm curious!
BBBJ, LFK, DFK, Daty, LFK, DFK, mish, DFK, that's how I roll!

IB
That's more just a routine.. Not really what your kissing style is....
Lightly but deeply. I kiss with my soul and my lips just so happen to be in the way.
long slow and deep, gently tugging at her cheeks as i work both my thumbs inside like a kid lookin for a prize at the bottom of a cracker jacks box
oops! sorry. meant "Caucasian" jacks box
That's more just a routine.. Not really what your kissing style is.... Originally Posted by Ahverie Avalon
Good to know you know what my kissing style is being I don't, so what is my fucking style

IB
Good to know you know what my kissing style is being I don't, so what is my fucking style

IB Originally Posted by Iron Butterfly

Her post was extremely explicit about what she meant by kissing style. It even specifically stated "And I'm not talking simple LFK or DF" or in other words, "No general BS activity acronyms." She asked "How do you like to kiss?" not "What is your session routine?"

All you did was recite a completely unrelated session routine using BS acronyms. Your response both to the original post and to her response shows you to be completely clueless about even the most basic of intellectual concepts.

If you have no clue how you like to kiss a woman then clearly you aren't much of a kisser. I bet if she asked "How do you like to Daty?" you probably would have no problem going into the specific detail she requested.

Before you defensively respond as a means of deflecting from my point simply reread both hers and your posts and see if things don't become a bit clearer.
I guess I'm just a retard for thinking this was a hobby question rather then a RW general question. Sorry ma'am!

IB
Dang IB you sound fiesty this morning-who kidnapped IB and is hacking his acct as SL??

Anyway

I like to start with a hard passionate closed mouth , back away and restart lightly with openmouth and increased intensity--I love kissing
  • RNB
  • 07-10-2016, 03:21 PM
Free.
Due to my handle, I feel obligated to chime in.

Don't have a single favorite - it depends on the mood and/or how far along the session has gotten.

Slow, gentle, sensual, closed-mouth and LFK would be my favorite while warming up.
That's also good while she needs a break between tongue-induced orgasms.

But once things heat up, especially during missionary FS, wet and sloppy DFK with lots of tongue play and even tongue sucking would be my favorite.

If you insist on me picking an absolute favorite, it would have to be wet and passionate DFK with lots of tongue.

p.s. passionately making out with a woman's other lips is pretty awesome too
A mix of DFK & LFK is ideal.
Don't care for just closed mouth pecks but don't want all corpse mouth either (mouth open the whole time all tongued).
I AM asking about kissing in the hobby world.. I encounter VERY few hobbyists that DON'T like to kiss.

I happen to LOVE to kiss. Lightly, passionately... The entire mouth. Tracing the lips with my tongue, sucking the lips between my teeth.... I explore the mouth... I kiss the nose... To me, kissing is an adventure and a journey.. and a good way to show what your tongue and mouth can do.

Kissing is a HUGE turn on for me. So, I was curious about how others like to kiss.......

AA
That's some of the gayest shit I have ever heard from a guy on a hooker board. LOL. You sure a cock never happens to be in the way when you kiss with your soul?

Lightly but deeply. I kiss with my soul and my lips just so happen to be in the way. Originally Posted by Lightesttouch
I love it!

I kiss with my soul is gay? This statement reveals your lack of depth as both a lover and human being.
It's also consistent with the deficient intellect behind your other posts.

Some ladies hook due to circumstances. You clearly hook because there's nothing else to you inside.
No depth, heat, passion or romance. Incapable of any spirit connection. Just an empty, jaded, used up, chubby fuck doll who bumps four year old alerts for attention.

"I kiss with my soul and my lips just so happen to be in the way" = Kissing with my very being on a level transcending just pressing lips and swapping spit. It's about making a deeper connection even if only for an hour. It's about kissing her as if she's the true love of my life even if only IOP.

With your stunted insight I fear even the translation is wasted on you.

Regardless I think Whispers should use this thread as a reference the next time you go crying to the mods that he's targeting the chubby fuck doll without sufficient provocation.