Ok Providers What do you consider a regular?

Lisa Lisa 0302 thread on grandfathering got me to thinking. What is a regular in your eyes ? I am sure there are hobbiest who might think they are but in actuality they are not and vice versa. So Ladies blast away and hopefully us hobbiest can learn something new
Interesting thread. I'd like to know the ladies' opinions on this as well...
My definition...

An established friend is someone who I've visited with in the past, and is seeing me again.
A repeat friend is someone who visits me at least once every 30-60 days.
A regular friend is someone whom I see once a week, or bi-monthly.

**Grandfathered Rates apply to anyone who is established, or repeat.
***VIP Rates apply to anyone who sees me "regularly".

Hope this helps
Take in mind, I'm only available on a limited schedule (evenings & weekends) so mine may very greatly from other full-time providers.

XOXO
ItalianaPrincess
Oh Italiana ... That Avatar .... hummm
once a week,,,,biweekly are once a month
once a week grandfathered ,,,,bi weekly grandfathered once a month not grandfathered
Oh Safire ... when did we meet last time?

once a week,,,,biweekly are once a month
once a week grandfathered ,,,,bi weekly grandfathered once a month not grandfathered Originally Posted by safire_sweet
Twice a month.
Once a week or bi-weekly, its like meeting up with an old flame for a booty call!
I consider someone a regular after meeting with him 3 times. By then, I know how you are... Sometimes that only takes a a few weeks, often times a few months. If I know who you are based on your text or email address, then you are in the "in" group.
I think if a guy sees you every time he comes to town or tries to then he should be grandfathered. Don't penalize him if he doesn't live here. I have a friend that lives over 6 hours away and he always sees the same lady if she is available. My opinion - he should be grandfathered.
OMG IP those boobs! I can barely think to post in this thread!!! OK IT IS SETTLED...WE NEED A PLAY DATE!

I think if a guy sees you every time he comes to town or tries to then he should be grandfathered. Don't penalize him if he doesn't live here. I have a friend that lives over 6 hours away and he always sees the same lady if she is available. My opinion - he should be grandfathered. Originally Posted by I'dhitit
That is a very reasonable request, as long as he doesn't only come into town once a year :-) The good thing about the hobby is many of us are our own bosses and can bend the rules a little for special situations like out-of-town clients.

To me a regular is once a month, of course with a week or two wiggle room. Once a month qualifies you for a break from rate increases AKA being grandfathered.

Repeat is someone I can remember. That could be from 2003, lol...but unfortunately if you visit me that few and far between there is really nothing special I can do about the donation I require from you.

VIP would be if someone is visiting multiple times monthly, every month. They may not have started off at a lower rate, but if they keep coming back that often they are definitely getting a special donation unique to them. They may want to set up some sort of monthly package deal if we can agree to something beneficial to both of us.

Good thread!
By the title of this thread I was hoping to hear some penis size jokes

Sigh
By the title of this thread I was hoping to hear some penis size jokes

Sigh Originally Posted by ThinWhiteDuke

Thatdude: "Ladies what do you consider regular?"

Marla: "Six inches, give or take."
Thatdude: "Ladies what do you consider regular?"

Marla: "Six inches, give or take." Originally Posted by Marla
Well, TWD, that would make us what, junior size?
Well, TWD, that would make us what, junior size? Originally Posted by eccl3
I don't know let me go get my magnifying glass and a ruler