P411 is DOWN for me. Is it down for anyone else?

I just tried to access it using Chrome first and then with Firefox

Chrome gave me this:

Your connection is not private
Attackers might be trying to steal your information from preferred411.com (for example, passwords, messages, or credit cards). Learn more
NET::ERR_CERT_REVOKED

Help improve Safe Browsing by sending some system information and page content to Google. Privacy policy
preferred411.com normally uses encryption to protect your information. When Google Chrome tried to connect to preferred411.com this time, the website sent back unusual and incorrect credentials. This may happen when an attacker is trying to pretend to be preferred411.com, or a Wi-Fi sign-in screen has interrupted the connection. Your information is still secure because Google Chrome stopped the connection before any data was exchanged.
You cannot visit preferred411.com right now because its certificate has been revoked. Network errors and attacks are usually temporary, so this page will probably work later.
Firefox gave me this:

Secure Connection Failed
An error occurred during a connection to preferred411.com. Peer’s Certificate has been revoked. Error code: SEC_ERROR_REVOKED_CERTIFICATE
The page you are trying to view cannot be shown because the authenticity of the received data could not be verified.
Please contact the website owners to inform them of this problem.
Learn more…
Report errors like this to help Mozilla identify and block malicious sites
No! I am not using WIFI or a Smartphone.

Computer connected directly to the internet cable that comes out of the back of the modem and the modem is connected directly using an internet cable to the wall jack.

Not even using a router.
Working for me. I just logged on.
What browser are you using and are using a computer or a smartphone?

Both Chrome and FF still not letting me in.

Let me delete history and cookies and temporary folders and try again.
I'm using Chrome on a MacBook pro. Connected to my home wifi.
Clearing history and cookies and temporary folders on both Chrome and FF did not fix it.

Tried getting on using Chrome on iPhone 8 using AT&T LTE, not even using the home WiFi, same thing.

P411 just emailed me saying they are working on it and the site is going up and down.

You must had caught it when it went up before it went down again.
I'm getting the same error messages as CG.
I’m up.... iPad w/home WiFi... using google
P411 support says they are updating the security certificates.

Guess I will have to find my playmate for tonight on ECCIE, then.

Thank you kindly to all the ladies and germs who responded to this thread.
Still up. I did a search for Grace and found her listing!
We're having trouble installing a security certificate which is causing error messages to pop up when trying to access the site. We're working on it, thanks for your patience!

Always,
Gina
Still up. I did a search for Grace and found her listing! Originally Posted by billw1032
You must have an ISP connection ran by an agency with 3 letters initials with gazillion bit encryption or something.

Now that you said out in the open that you've found Grace on P411, you will have to go see her.

There is no getting out of it.

Not Gentleman like to tease a Lady.

We're having trouble installing a security certificate which is causing error messages to pop up when trying to access the site. We're working on it, thanks for your patience!

Always,
Gina Originally Posted by GinaXXX
Thank you Gina.
Guess apple products are working.

Works on iPhone
All I can say is I used it this morning.
Working fine from my phone but still not able to get on through my PC.
Yes, the people working on the issue definitely seem to be taking their sweet time. At least the site can be accessed from a mobile browser, and we should have things back to normal soon!

Arrrrrgh

Always,
Gina