Popped my "hobby cherry" today.....

• PGATS
  • 02-05-2019, 07:08 PM
Well at least in Texas and the first in pushing a decade.... I was looking forward to posting a review to gain access to ROS and the like. Upon departure, I was asked if I was going to post a review, to wit I said I could (not knowing which side of the fence she was on), and was met with a "not necessary" as she is a well reviewed provider.

I respect her wishes and she did agree to be a glowing reference. Couple that with probably the best experience I've had and I can deal with awaiting the potential next encounter.

How many of you have encounters that don't post a review? Am I missing out on the details that enhance a review with the ROS?
1. You do not have to respect a Provider’s request to not write a review on her, whether it is Positive or Negative, unless it was agreed upon before the session...Writing a review is never supposed to be for her benefit, it is for the benefit of the Hobbyists that may have an interest in seeing this Lady you just saw and laying out money for her...If you agree to a Review Special you should write it, again, be it Positive or Negative...The lousy providers/Hustlers will never learn anything if you write a misleading Positive review and it wasn’t.
2) She should not have to be enticed to give you a glowing reference unless you were a glowing client (odds are unless you repeat with her within a short period of time, she is not going to remember you in about four weeks due to the volume of clients they see). Their references should follow similar guidelines as our reviews, The Truth.
3) Just because she said, “Not necessary” does not mean you can’t write it, again, it’s not for her benefit, it’s for your’s and any gentleman who may be interested in paying to see her!!
4) I don’t write reviews anymore because I have as many references as a Lady may ask for, despite my sometimes assholeish persona here, I am an extremely nice guy and as I am frequently told, “the most normal Hobbyist they have ever met.”...I don’t write reviews because of the plethora of dickhead dudes here that write misleading ‘Yes’ reviews here, and there are bunches of them. These guys are usually the Mega Reviewers. These ‘Yessers’ are simply not entitled to benefit from my honest due diligence. To sort of makeup for this I do make numerous comments about Ladies here, positively and negatively, if their name comes up in a thread or PM.

I hope this helps...Manny
i've not written just as many reviews as i have written.. does that make sense..?!
Go troll somewhere else, prez
  • PGATS
  • 02-05-2019, 08:52 PM
Go troll somewhere else, prez Originally Posted by mrredcat43
Not a troll.... Thanks for the welcome...
Not a troll.... Thanks for the welcome... Originally Posted by PGATS
I believe redcat’s comment was directed at Abe, not you, OP...

And to the subject of your post, whether or not to review is totally up to you, but yes - you are missing out on a wealth of information available only to PA members.
1. You do not have to respect a Provider’s request to not write a review on her, whether it is Positive or Negative, unless it was agreed upon before the session...Writing a review is never supposed to be for her benefit, it is for the benefit of the Hobbyists that may have an interest in seeing this Lady you just saw and laying out money for her...If you agree to a Review Special you should write it, again, be it Positive or Negative...The lousy providers/Hustlers will never learn anything if you write a misleading Positive review and it wasn’t.
2) She should not have to be enticed to give you a glowing reference unless you were a glowing client (odds are unless you repeat with her within a short period of time, she is not going to remember you in about four weeks due to the volume of clients they see). Their references should follow similar guidelines as our reviews, The Truth.
3) Just because she said, “Not necessary” does not mean you can’t write it, again, it’s not for her benefit, it’s for your’s and any gentleman who may be interested in paying to see her!!
4) I don’t write reviews anymore because I have as many references as a Lady may ask for, despite my sometimes assholeish persona here, I am an extremely nice guy and as I am frequently told, “the most normal Hobbyist they have ever met.”...I don’t write reviews because of the plethora of dickhead dudes here that write misleading ‘Yes’ reviews here, and there are bunches of them. These guys are usually the Mega Reviewers. These ‘Yessers’ are simply not entitled to benefit from my honest due diligence. To sort of makeup for this I do make numerous comments about Ladies here, positively and negatively, if their name comes up in a thread or PM.

I hope this helps...Manny Originally Posted by ManSlut
This is Vanilla Gorilla and I APPROVE this message!
actually ive had girls get mad at me b/c I did post a review and it attracted the wrong people ….so its up to you really....
actually ive had girls get mad at me b/c I did post a review and it attracted the wrong people ….so its up to you really.... Originally Posted by bigbob38
Same here. I ALWAYS ask the lady if she wants me to write a review, before I do. Many ladies have mentioned it attracts an unsavory group of admirers.

Therefore - I don't post reviews of every encounter.