Lewisville Bust

Just an fyi, I heard there was a bust in Lewisville. Trying to get more info, but the Perfect foot (old H&M) was one place. Four Asian lady's are in the Lewisville jail from yesterday.
Thanks for sharing this
I believe some in Richardson got hit as well.
Only ladies? Takes two to tango.
Yes, I saw something going on in Lewisville, and turned around.
They no longer show up in the Lewisville jail website, but they each were charged with prostitution and money laundering.
This always raises the philosophical question in me "Why do they (LE) care, busting these places?".
It's victimless, between consenting should, behind closed doors. Why are they only focus on morality, community standards or lewdness in these places. There's enough to go around everywhere, but LE seems to really care about these places.
Just an fyi, I heard there was a bust in Lewisville. Trying to get more info, but the Perfect foot (old H&M) was one place. Four Asian lady's are in the Lewisville jail from yesterday. Originally Posted by cubsoxbull
It was the old H&Y not H&M
...between consenting should... Originally Posted by valentino199
ought to read "... between consenting adults...". Darn Autocorrect.
It’s not about consenting adults, it’s about money for services rendered, which violates the shop and individual license (if they have them) plus it’s illegal, however I think their main focus is on the trafficking aspect otherwise they’d be busting these places on a day to day basis.
The being "illegal" part of prostitution has always bothered me. Apparently it's ok in certain places in Nevada or in other places around the world. That's what I was referring to with my comment about consenting adults. I should add to "consenting adults" with the free will to do so.

I agree with you on the trafficking aspect. I really haven't considered that part of it, but it makes sense.
LE bothers these places because they either get a complaint from the shop’s neighbors or they’re just bored and jealous that men get to get their rocks off after a long day of work and they can’t.
Its illegal not just in Texas but Germany and and France as well. Germany and France target the Johns because they blame the demand NOT the supply. Texas followed their lead in making it a felony to solicit. Netherlands(Amsterdam) agrees with Valentine199 tho where two consenting adults conduct business.

European laws are meant to deter trafficking and females are considered victims of male sex drive.
Well glad I went last week and not today...

Would also highly advise avoiding any of the other places in the Lewisville/Flower Mound/Denton area as well for a bit.