Manliest Cities

Oklahoma City, Columbia (SC) and Memphis lead the latest ranking of America's Manliest Cities. BTW, Buffalo (#33) is way manlier than Rochester (#45).

The methodology gives points for home improvement stores, steak houses, and "manly" jobs per capita, and deduct points for "girly" factors like nail salons and high-end boutiques.
I would have thought French Lick, Indiana would make the cut.
well, ask this poor bastard how "manly" he felt when planes start crashing into houses all the time in buffalo.

http://www.nj.com/news/index.ssf/200...plane_bas.html

• GP
  • 06-17-2012, 12:31 PM
Yeah - a whole lot of belchin' and fartin' going on over there.
America's Manliest Cities. BTW, Buffalo (#33) is way manlier than Rochester (#45).
we have more hooks without going to another nation state. just sayin

The methodology gives points for home improvement stores, steak houses, and "manly" jobs per capita, and deduct points for "girly" factors like nail salons and high-end boutiques.
well they can't spend it all on things we can't talk about Originally Posted by jackfengshui
Just now huntress txt me. I called. she asked if I heard form another. yes but a niece was over and I could not go. can I errr no, going tanning. maybe latter.

so ya can have your more manly. keep em tan, nice nails, in over priced outfits we like to take off