Encounter: Chanel returns to Bali, big surprise for me with her pretty mouth.

Date: 1-26-24
Name: Channel
Address and Phone: -
Address: Auduia and walnut
Phone: 469-685-6980
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
Activities: Bath, BBBJ, BBFS with COT finish
Hair Length and Color: Black and over her shoulders
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Latina
Physical Description: Natural breast, smoking latina body. Beautiful face.
Recommendation: Yes
Originally Posted by FunintheSun22

Heck yeah, good review. I like her new menu
Thanks for sharing the good news
She scores so high on her oral exams
Just a quick question, did she let you have a visit with the pope without a fee ?
Saw her a week ago. I think all you mongers are blind. She has horribly saggy ass titties and her cooch has a strange smell after going balls deep. She is a pretty girl, ass is great...needs to wax or shave her cooch regularly. I was hitting it and the smell crept up into my nostrils and had to refocus to prevent my cock from going limp. It wasnt rank...but there is definitelysomething going on down there. Also, you leave smelling like a bottle of perfume. Will not go back for seconds.
Saw her a week ago. I think all you mongers are blind. She has horribly saggy ass titties and her cooch has a strange smell after going balls deep. She is a pretty girl, ass is great...needs to wax or shave her cooch regularly. I was hitting it and the smell crept up into my nostrils and had to refocus to prevent my cock from going limp. It wasnt rank...but there is definitelysomething going on down there. Also, you leave smelling like a bottle of perfume. Will not go back for seconds. Originally Posted by Motorboatn

Nice, so your saying she is real.
I see a sexy lady. Others see what they want but their ain't no 10's splashing around for me to fuck so Chanel was well worth it for me.
Annnd others smell what they want too huh? Lol
Originally Posted by ProfessorXavier
YMMV with Chanel
Saw her a week ago. I think all you mongers are blind. She has horribly saggy ass titties and her cooch has a strange smell after going balls deep. She is a pretty girl, ass is great...needs to wax or shave her cooch regularly. I was hitting it and the smell crept up into my nostrils and had to refocus to prevent my cock from going limp. It wasnt rank...but there is definitelysomething going on down there. Also, you leave smelling like a bottle of perfume. Will not go back for seconds. Originally Posted by Motorboatn