My Happy Feet in Richardson is L0 only

Took a chance and went there on Sunday to see what was available. The massage was pretty good but no chance of extras. The girl who did my massage YiYi, was quite good looking, and got some incidental touches here and there which left me yearning for more. On the way out, I bumped into another girl Lisa who was even better looking with a great body. Not planning to go there again but if anybody else got anything more, let me know. It is at 312 N Greenville Ave.
Took a chance and went there on Sunday to see what was available. The massage was pretty good but no chance of extras. The girl who did my massage YiYi, was quite good looking, and got some incidental touches here and there which left me yearning for more. On the way out, I bumped into another girl Lisa who was even better looking with a great body. Not planning to go there again but if anybody else got anything more, let me know. It is at 312 N Greenville Ave. Originally Posted by CapKirk
Don't know why you'd think they would offer anything.... that location is a strict L0
Not to blame the CapKirk (he might've been away on the Final Frontier), but that location is quite public and front-facing. I might've guessed that they would not offer anything more than the enumerated and lawful fare.
Not to blame the CapKirk (he might've been away on the Final Frontier), but that location is quite public and front-facing. I might've guessed that they would not offer anything more than the enumerated and lawful fare. Originally Posted by Soccerjunky
You're funny Yeah I had heard about the situation in Richardson but once in a while I try my luck at L0 places.
Isnt this spot right next to the police station?
I was just going to say you can hit RPD HQ with a rock from there
Just saying... Everyone has a relationship with someone, in or out of the business, and fishing a "dry" pond sometimes produces a lunker. I'm with Kirk here, I've struck gold before.
Took a chance and went there on Sunday to see what was available. The massage was pretty good but no chance of extras. The girl who did my massage YiYi, was quite good looking, and got some incidental touches here and there which left me yearning for more. On the way out, I bumped into another girl Lisa who was even better looking with a great body. Not planning to go there again but if anybody else got anything more, let me know. It is at 312 N Greenville Ave. Originally Posted by CapKirk
Like Kirk, I often roll the dice on L0 places and get a decent hit rate. (Not as good as Cage). I did get a half ass L1 there from an older lady after a ridiculous amount of firm grazing. Then she got tired and had me self finish. I was better at it than she was anyway and I reduced my tip accordingly.
Agree with Vigilant17 and TommyJay. It is a different kind of satisfaction to be able flip an L0 location and get NE-SE-L1. Or flip an L1 provider and get L3 secretly. "But it's gonna take money, a whole lotta spending money ....and it's gonna take time, a whole lot of precious time" - to quote George Harrison. You do not succeed always but I struck gold a few times. If she likes you and trusts you, you get more.
I occasionally visit L0 shops just to see I can flip them. L1-L3 joints are a dime a dozen and the challenge of flipping a L0 provider adds some fun to the game.