Ladies, best condoms for oral

I recently learned when a person is undergoing chemotherapy condoms are recommended for at least the first week after treatment. My question is mainly to the ladies, what do you think are the best condoms to use while giving oral? I'm thinking if there is a bad taste she wolnt want to use them. I know guys are going to chime in with flavored ones. I am guessing they are similar to flavored lube and don't taste good. Thanks for any input.
to add to the question above, What is the best place to buy condoms in the area? I find that the ones in the convenience stores always have stuff that ladies may not like when giving a CBJ. is there a place that has a good selection that has either flavored that make them tolerable or any other BJ friendly options?
I remember when I worked in DC there was a condom store. That place was great. They had hundreds of different condoms and condom related stuff.
Just an FYI, you can buy condoms on Amazon where there is a much larger selection and reviews. I know sometimes you need then right now, but if you plan ahead that's your best bet. Price and selection can't be beat.