Dallas Providers.... And other thoughts of mine

I usually don't do the threads, etc. I'm here for one purpose... And that's to see beautiful, sexy, and attractive women. I have a specific taste in women... Houston has some nice good looking women. I don't discriminate. I would see all nationality as long as they meet my standards.

But...

Thought #1
These Dallas girls coming to Houston is off da chain! They are HAWT!
http://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=180599

Also, I'm trying to figure out how these new providers is getting my number asking if I could see them. Now one girl did hit me and said, "can you come see my friend for a special review rate?" Heck yea! But because of the timing I couldn't. I have a real life and pussy is on my mind everyday but business comes first. If it don't make $$$ it don't make sense. Plus this is how I'm able to afford the hobby.

Thought #2
I don't do BP unless I have seen several reviews of someone TOFTT. Some guys post reviews and aren't being honest about them. Every single review I have written has been 100% honest. I won't ever lie about a female to mislead the guys on the board. Real Talk!

Thought #3
All that hating going on... Why? We all are here for one purpose. Fucktards to get pussy, and women to get paid. If it don't make $$$ it don't make sense. I won't ever start any drama....

Thought #4
Shit happens because we all have lives. I mostly hobby during lunch because I have a real life. If a female cancels or NC, I understand because shit happens. Maybe we can hook up on a later date. If a male cancels on a female, it is more personal. But I understand because this is how they make their money. One thing about HB, I will never ever intentionally cancel on any female. Money ain't a thang on this end. If you understand my businesses, then you would I understand my time constraints. Having UTRs or a REAL regular help because they will always come through when a brotha is trying to release some stress.

Y'all probably won't ever see another thread by me again.
I can already tell this thread is a gift from our Savior, Tebow.
:Thanks Hotboyz:

Just to be nice I'm gonna give you & everyone else a four hour (4) hour reprieve before coming back to this buffet of an ass rape you're about to receive
I won't ever start any drama.... Originally Posted by Hotboyz
Yeah...that ban you took was because you never start any drama, huh?

'Sup playa?
Yeah...that ban you took was because you never start any drama, huh?

'Sup playa? Originally Posted by Wakeup
What's up WU?!? You alright with me bruh. Believe me... I didn't start that drama. Ask the mods.. Hahaha. They are the only ones that know the real deal. A lot of hearsay though. Let's have a drink one day...
I can already tell this thread is a gift from our Savior, Tebow.
:Thanks Hotboyz: Originally Posted by Dorian Gray
Lol. Right DG!
Y'all probably won't ever see another thread by me again. Originally Posted by Hotboyz
You promise? We can take that to the bank?
You promise? We can take that to the bank? Originally Posted by citizen44
I think. Hahaha. Citizen have you ever seen a thread started by me?
I think. Hahaha. Citizen have you ever seen a thread started by me? Originally Posted by Hotboyz
I stand corrected. In my fit of momentary excitement, I incorrectly interpreted that as you were going to stop posting period.
I think. Hahaha. Citizen have you ever seen a thread started by me? Originally Posted by Hotboyz
Go to your profile, hit statistics, threads started by you.....

You've started 58 threads
Thoughts 2and 3 I agree with but on 4 I do get pissed when I get canceled on . On 1 got to make $$ to play and on the phone calls I hope it's on your hobby phone .Im sure the Dallas and SA guys say the same when a Houston girl visits that city 🍌

Thought #1
These Dallas girls coming to Houston is off da chain! They are HAWT!
http://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=180599
Originally Posted by Hotboyz
For a guy who keeps claiming he's not promoting or pimping girls, you sure keep doing it a lot.
Go to your profile, hit statistics, threads started by you.....

You've started 58 threads Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
EA. That is totally incorrect. Now that might be reviews but not "threads". I have commented on threads from time to time but has never started one to my knowledge.
For a guy who keeps claiming he's not promoting or pimping girls, you sure keep doing it a lot. Originally Posted by BFCjosh
We all pump and promote girls when we write reviews right or wrong? Let's not write reviews and comment on reviews and no promotion will occur. Let's just use the providers ad and weekend lineup. Let's all take chances on if a provider is up to par. How about we all do that?

FYI- I have more college degrees than the law probably would allow. ;-). Don't ever have to pimp because my salary as an Engineer is off the chart! Believe Dat... Matter a fact I'm hiring subsea controls engineers. Make sure you have the credentials and experience.
Thoughts 2and 3 I agree with but on 4 I do get pissed when I get canceled on . On 1 got to make $$ to play and on the phone calls I hope it's on your hobby phone .Im sure the Dallas and SA guys say the same when a Houston girl visits that city 🍌 Originally Posted by Long nose
You probably right because it is new services to the city... Good point on that one.
We all pump and promote girls when we write reviews right or wrong? Let's not write reviews and comment on reviews and no promotion will occur. Let's just use the providers ad and weekend lineup. Let's all take chances on if a provider is up to par. How about we all do that?

FYI- I have more college degrees than the law probably would allow. ;-). Don't ever have to pimp because my salary as an Engineer is off the chart! Believe Dat... Matter a fact I'm hiring subsea controls engineers. Make sure you have the credentials and experience. Originally Posted by Hotboyz
You better yet, let us stop pressuring new girls into having discounted sessions with us and posting negative reviews when they decline to do so the second time. And let us stop getting deep discounts from established providers in exchange for a "You're the man!" type of hype review and not disclose the real price that was paid.