Can I post an upcoming visit in Men's Lounge, for discount?

Howdy, is there a policy on this, please? A provider offers a discount if the guy will post in the Men's Lounge that he's going to be visiting her, and then shows a screen print of that post upon visiting.

I suppose it would be: "I'm looking forward to visiting Penelope. It's sure to be a good time, and this will get me a discount." Is that OK to post?

Thanks for your answer, and thanks for all the mod work.
According to the FTC:
The question you need to ask is whether knowing about that gift or incentive would affect the weight or credibility your readers give to your recommendation. If it could, then it should be disclosed.
Source: The FTC’s Endorsement Guides: What People Are Asking

I think your "and this will get me a discount" wording is enough to meet the FTC's requirements.

If you're still unsure, you could always reach out to a lawyer or the FTC, directly.

Thanks for the creative chuckle along with a sound consideration, Chowtime.
  • ztonk
  • 09-17-2016, 03:50 PM
Howdy, is there a policy on this, please? A provider offers a discount if the guy will post in the Men's Lounge that he's going to be visiting her, and then shows a screen print of that post upon visiting. Originally Posted by TravelingTex
That would be sharing information posted in the Men's Lounge with a lady, which is a violation that will give you some time off from the board.
#20 - The men and women of our board each have their respective private areas in which secure content is posted and a greater freedom of expression allowed. Each member is responsible for keeping the information in any of the private secure areas (Men's Lounge, Provider Powder Room, The Rest of the Story, posts which have been tagged as private) 100% restricted to the members who are intended to have access to that material. Revealing ANY content which was posted in one of the men's or women's private sections of the board will result in penalty, up to and including loss of your access to these areas. Full cooperation may result in a less severe penalty, and each violation will be handled on a case-by-case basis. Repeated infractions will impact the severity of punishment.
ztonk
AustinModStaff