DATY Required!

There's a lovely lady in the Provider's Ads section stating that DATY is a required part of the visit... That may well be the HOTTEST ad I've ever seen here! I don't know why (other than the fact that DATY is my favorite), but that is a HUGE turn-on. I think if I ever set an appointment with a provider that hot, and when I walked in she told me that DATY was required, I might just think I had died and gone to heaven. It's wonderful when a lady allows it, but it's absolutely magnificent when she loves it enough to demand it! Is it just me??

I wish like hell I lived in KC instead of Wichita right about now.
I gotta agree with you on this point. For me, DATY is THE event. While I completely and totally respect a woman's choice either allow or disallow DATY...it is a deal breaker for me. There are a couple gorgeous and well reviewed providers who don't allow DATY and it just kills me. To find a provider that enjoys it as well....that's just fucking awesome.
I always have clients ask me "is it ok for me to go down on you" during our session, and I'm like "um...OF COURSE!!"

I know some girls either don't like it, or are worried about hygiene - so it's not for everyone. But I personally *love* it and it's not a bad idea to down right demand it haha, props to her
I'm with you Swarmy. It's a deal breaker for me too. I always make sure that's on the menu before I schedule, but I really hate to ask a provider if it's ok during the session (and I always do). But to have one demand it? That lady is definitely on my wish list.

Jamie, you need to make a trip to Wichita young lady! And PLEASE, demand away!
I'm always surprised by the number of girls (civilians, I mean) who say they don't like it. My last girlfriend had moved here from Arkansas and told me "Guys back home don't do that, so I never learned to like it." She said it always made her self-conscious and she didn't believe any guy really wanted to do that. She said she liked to give blowjobs, but never cottoned to the idea that if she liked to give oral, maybe a guy really could too.
Yep, I've heard that too KCQ. I dated a native Kansas lady a few years ago that squealed, squirmed, and giggled enough to make it impossible the first half a dozen times we tried it. She said she had never had a guy even show a desire to give her oral, and this was a 38 year old, very attractive lady. Well, I'm from the east coast originally, and I just couldn't imagine that. When I was a young 20-something college kid, it seemed all the girls I encountered expected it. And of course, I was more than happy to oblige!
I will absolutely ask the question on the phone... "Do you Daty?" and if the answer is "uh well, I'm looking for a bbbj... or just full service...." again.. I will ask.."Do you Daty?" If the answer is "NO" then I politely say, "Well, I'm sorry. I don't see men that are selfish during session. Daty is required to have a session with me. I like to cum just as much as you do. Sorry". HHEEHEH.. No, seriously, I really do try to weed out the selfish guys... because if someone doesn't daty during session or it's "not important" on p4... I won't see them. I like it. Can't help it. Even though I'm a a provider and being paid... I am still a full blooded, 32 year old, very sexual, very horny, very wet, full GROWN 100 percent SINGLE WOMAN. I love to cum just as much as the next human.

Amber Rain
I went down on JamieYoung and didn't want to cum up. Amazing.
I will absolutely ask the question on the phone... "Do you Daty?" and if the answer is "uh well, I'm looking for a bbbj... or just full service...." again.. I will ask.."Do you Daty?" If the answer is "NO" then I politely say, "Well, I'm sorry. I don't see men that are selfish during session. Daty is required to have a session with me. I like to cum just as much as you do. Sorry". HHEEHEH.. No, seriously, I really do try to weed out the selfish guys... because if someone doesn't daty during session or it's "not important" on p4... I won't see them. I like it. Can't help it. Even though I'm a a provider and being paid... I am still a full blooded, 32 year old, very sexual, very horny, very wet, full GROWN 100 percent SINGLE WOMAN. I love to cum just as much as the next human.

Amber Rain Originally Posted by Amber Rain

Amen sister!!!!
I've never met a girl that liked it as much as Busty Bianca. Something about being between those soccer legs and her having a pretty big O was pretty amazing. Maybe I should had asked for a donation for doing such a good job lol.
Actually, this is my favorite activity to provide during BCD.
Absolutely love it!!.......Amber Rain, listed "very important" on P4.. , lol
I cant live without Daty.....I actually love it more than BBBJ....
I love to see a lady squirm
There is no better an icebreaker than daty. I love to see the ladies squirm. Just do not fake it. I am pretty good at it but everyone likes it different just tell me . That's bull shit about old dogs not learning new tricks. lol
Nothing hotter than a woman who craves the feel of a man's mouth on her girl parts. Well, for me, the only thing better is when she gets herself fully slathered in lady cum, and then grabs you by the hair, grinds your face into her crotch, and rides your tongue like a wicked wench on a Sybian.

[Hint Hint Amber Rain and Elena]