Phone: 816-803-0136
Email Address: -
URL / Website: http://kc.backpage.com/BodyRubs/new-...day-26/7201280
City: Kansas city
State: Missouri
Address: East side
Appointment Type: Incall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: No
Activities: No show ran me from one hotel to another with text messages then flaked out after two hours of this nonsense
Session Length: Zero
Fee: 60-80
Hair Length and Color: Long black curly
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Bbw white girl nice tits. I had seen this girl before and she had up sold me from her $60 special to 120 if I wanted more than a hj but she did a decent enough job I decided to call her again and see if she would cut me a little better deal than double or nothing. Yeah, I'm an idiot. So I texted her and she scheduled me for a 430am call and said she would set her. Alarm and told me the name of a cheap hourly hotl to come see her. When I arrived no answer for 30 minutes then as I was driving away she said she had to change hotels to one about ten miles way. I said I would meet her there. 30 min later I try calling her from the parking lot no answer. I get a text back with the room number. I go right up knock on the door no answer, knock several times and can here a tv on but no one comes to the door. Back at the car I try calling and texting but get no response. So I call the hotel and ask to be connected to her room and wake up some guy who is staying there. Later after giving up she texts me she is hiding out from the police and asks me to give her $10000 so she can get out of trouble. I told her I would pay $10000 to get my morning back.
Recommendation: No
This shit is just too damn funny, even though it's tragic.
with this one you deserved worse than you got
based on ros...well i would have never went back
All I can say is.....
  • Toose
  • 12-02-2011, 12:28 PM
Yet another testimonial for BP. While there my be a handful that are good is it worth weeding through the crap to get to the roses?
roflmao now thats some shit!
LMFAO!!! What possessed you to go back for seconds?
So I'm confused...did you give her the $10K?
I'm going to go out on a limb, and guess the $10k request was not fullfilled!!!

Nevertheless, an interesting review...sounds like a horribly misunderstood gal, LOL
you get what you pay for... was there anything but red flags?... you really need to think with the big head at some point...
no-show review... moved to CoEd for further discussion