Girls Being Sent On Fake Calls by

I wassent on fake call for an overnight appointment set up by Dowadiddy. He texted to set up from a google voice number 408- 479 -XXXX. Since I couldnt reach him on that number to hear his voice I made him give me his personal number 512-516-XXX. I even made the guy pm from his eccie handle to verify as well. The one reference he sent was a 512-489- XXXX and she wouldnt answer when I called her to see if he was an ok client and safe but she would sure text.

To make a long story short I drove 3 hrs to do this "overnight" appointment which I wasnt suppose to even arrive in Houston until tomorrow afternoon and he wouldnt answer any text when I got to the outcall or open the door when he responded to text my text the whole drive into town.
NCNS go in co-ed
That sucks. Just some advice darlin', verify your clients before you take one step out the door or they in yours.
Never EVER do overnights with first time clients! NEVER!!!!!!!!

Jenica, you need to be very careful right now, your first few months in this business will be the most dangerous. Many will try to get over on your inexperience.
Thought I did by making him send regular number, making him pm so I could see his handle... Texted his reference which she did respond back if it was really her.
What happened to the Jay part of the equation?
I agree with Brooke on this, always spend at least am hour with someone before you commit to an overnite because you never know what might happen ..you might not click or it might turn out badly, I've had that before...be careful make sure you know the person..
Oh wow luck just isn't going your way.
I wouldn't think any legitimate mutt would consider an overnight with some girl he never met before, unless it was free...and maybe not even then.
I agree w/ brooke! Overnights w new ppl is a bad idea. This could have turned .out WAY worse
Most calls for overnights are 90% bs anyways. That sucks that you drove so far, and wasted time and gas $$.
Jenica! You could be tough as an old boot, but I don't think so. I could be wrong, but you seem to have that je ne sais quoi, that appearance of vulnerability, that predators and other shitbirds so love.

Maybe one, or two, or a few of the more experienced old darlings of icky could volunteer to mentor you a bit? I bet they'd be glad to help you. It's hard to imagine any of them wouldn't have sniffed out that bogus overnight in a heartbeat. It's not necessary to be hard, but wisdom is essential.
Wow sorry that happened Jenica .
Screen babe...i agree...ain't nobody gonna do an overnight on first visit.
Legit guys Will make sure they click well with you first.
Take this as a lesson in the game!
Jenica! You could be tough as an old boot, but I don't think so. I could be wrong, but you seem to have that je ne sais quoi, that appearance of vulnerability, that predators and other shitbirds so love.

Maybe one, or two, or a few of the more experienced old darlings of icky could volunteer to mentor you a bit? I bet they'd be glad to help you. It's hard to imagine any of them wouldn't have sniffed out that bogus overnight in a heartbeat. It's not necessary to be hard, but wisdom is essential. Originally Posted by Don T. Lukbak
If she ever gets tough as an old boot I'd never think of seeing her again.
A real sweetheart that one.
that appearance of vulnerability, that predators and other shitbirds so love. Originally Posted by Don T. Lukbak
Sadly I agree.

On another subject, it's great to see you posting again Don. You always offer great words of support and wisdom.