Evolution just knocked on my door!!

No I dont have cavemen up in my spot!!But..I have just gotten a new phone..blackberry..soo ya'll... it seems I need a disk to be able to hook it up to
internet..any of you have that disc or even remotely know what Im talking about?? if ya can help me...id appreciate it..muah nita..
babe i had a blackberry, never needed a disk...
I think you mean this:

http://us.blackberry.com/apps-softwa...desktop_pc.jsp

But I'm no Blackberry expert. Think Brooke has one.
The software, to be installed in your PC, is needed only for communication between your BlackBerry and your PC.
okay..im looking at the link and im heading over to the "phone store" right now!

thanks guys...muah!nita..
All you need is a cable and the link above to the software and you will be all set.

Maybe I should just come over and help, lol!
No I don't have cavemen up in my spot!! Originally Posted by anita germane
Never been to your place, are there other cavemen on this board!!

Have fun with your new toy/tool.
I sure do have a blackberry and I love it!!

You can download blackberry desktop software that will back up your phone, check for updates on apps and so on so forth. However, you do not HAVE to have this little guy.

I do back up my phone monthly. One of the down falls with a Blackberry is that if you need your phone replaced and they can't turn on your old phone, you lose EVERYTHING. SD card or not. Thats when I really started to back up my contacts and all that fun junk! It's a PITA to add 100 + contacts manually.

Best of luck with your new purchase!!! Blackberry's are fun but they also can be a pain. Never let it die fully!! You won't be able to use your phone for a good half hour! And never let it get below 2 bars on the battery. You wont be able to make calls or send texts. Basically keep that baby charged all the time! They die quick, but they really are a little piece of heaven all in one.
PS... I don't recommend going on the ECCIE with your BB. You may want to throw it trying to read PM's and all the other fun stuff with the boards!! I had to do that for a few days when I moved. Biggest pain trying to reply to PM's!!!
Nita, I see by your ad that you have figured out a good use for the camera! ;-)
AHHH!!!!! I love this new toy!!!!! and yes jokacz.. I figured out how to use the camera.( me in all my glory just standing there wondering what to do!!)

.but i cannot email from it..i seem to have that issue...says device had problems connecting to server..any helpful hints would be nice...thank you guys!! thank you brooke!!!muah!!1
.but i cannot email from it..i seem to have that issue...says device had problems connecting to server.. Originally Posted by anita germane
Check your isp's website or call their tech support. There is probably a tutorial online.
Make sure all the connections are on. Sometimes with VZW I have to turn them off and back on to get the damn thing to work. Not sure if it's because of their network or not but it can be a PITA!

If it still doesn't connect to your email, I would take it in to be serviced. Could be a problem with the phone, maybe the tech guy will have better luck! There has been a few occasions when I have to have Verizon fix it because if I try to , I get pissed and throw it!! hahha wouldn't reccomend you doing that!

But enjoy this little device. It is so handy in this bussiness!! Makes responding to emails a lot easier, hell I treat emails like texts now... you'll get a reply from me and all it will say is "okay" "yes" "sounds good" hahaha
I have no idea what you two are talking about...i feel very challenged right now...
you know..like handicapped.. im gonna take it to the tele dr...and let the prof's take care of this...hmmm wonder if they do housecalls...
For browsing ECCIE you'll find the Opera browser for BB works better than the BB browser. The "mobile version" is pretty useless so you'll want to browse the full rich version of the site.