State: Arkansas
Address: John Harden
Activities: Bullshit
Hair Length and Color: Blondish black roots
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: Mixed
Physical Description: Tan skin small gut
Recommendation: No
That sucks but I'm not surprised. There was enough flags to supply the Chinese Embassy
Well I saw her twice and didn't have an issue. I'll tell you this though you won't see an update post from me on here talking about"Lola made it right" like somebody else did on here. I'm done with the bitch for wasting my time like that.
I bet if she has the Super Low Rate for her Morning Wood Special. You will be in the parking lot pulling in. 😂
Thank goodness I didnt pull the trigger when I was REALLY wanting to with this one.
I bet if she has the Super Low Rate for her Morning Wood Special. You will be in the parking lot pulling in. �� Originally Posted by Baconman
Well first off that's why I was there in the first place and if it wasn't for those specials I would have never saw her the times I did. If I say I'm done with somebody after something like this then I'm done with them that was a 35 min drive. I don't like my time being wasted I'm not talking just to be talking
Well first off that's why I was there in the first place and if it wasn't for those specials I would have never saw her the times I did. If I say I'm done with somebody after something like this then I'm done with them that was a 35 min drive. I don't like my time being wasted I'm not talking just to be talking Originally Posted by Dfuck2019
I'm messing with you. I feel the same way you do. I drive from West of Hot Springs so I don't like wasting 3 hours on bs
so how was the other 2 times you saw her?
so how was the other 2 times you saw her? Originally Posted by MRpokey
Irrelevant when it comes to this encounter. Anything that happened in the past is now overshadowed by this incident.
Irrelevant when it comes to this encounter. Anything that happened in the past is now overshadowed by this incident. Originally Posted by Dfuck2019
That is so true. It's always the last meeting that's remembered. I've had one of those recently.
Well damn. I’ve chatted with her and was about to schedule. Disappointing, for sure. Sorry you had that experience, but thanks for saving me the trouble.