Ukraine Got Talent

Not a bad pole job. Haven't been to a stripper club in years so y'all tell me if this girl can hang with our girls

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c9FS1bxaGTg
Same here, haven't been in years. Found them depressing. But this chick got game. Amazing upper body strength but still looks feminine.
Its impossible to tell how good she is ... she is wearing too many clothes.
Damn....whatta a total cutie! Did not have a clue what she / they were saying but Who Cares?!? She does have Game (and major sex appeal! Where's my roll of singles???? I need to tip this gal!)

Surprised (by the way) Pyramider had no comment on the background music (ie: "Tainted Love"). LOL
Oh it was noticed ...
I had an Ukrainian gf in Switzerland that almost got me to lose my marbles. Some of the sexiest women in the world. I put them right up there with Brazilian and French women.

Edit: and American women. I find american women ultra sensual.
Lucas....you've prolly had a girlie in just about every port you've hung your hat over the years, haven't you?
I don't wear a hat...
Damn she's hot! Side note- could someone please send me the address of the person responsible for the frequent camera cutaways to show the audience and judge reactions, I would love to send a steaming pile of SHIT to him as a gift to show him what I think of HIS talents.